Mavis Pro Crached in the jungle.
859 4 2020-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7eaf1db3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16880 ft
Netherlands

I was flying in Bottle Beach Koh Pangang and planned a waypoint mission to have a video picture of the very nice beach.
The mission was loaded succesfully and the bird flew to its first waypoint 830m high above the jungle, 450 meters away.
Than the bird stopped 20 meters befor the first waypoint. I was not aware of the tree he stopped for and thought it has something to do with the internet-connection.
So I puched the controle stick to send him forward and then I lost contact completly. I waited half an our hoping that he would fly back at critical battery level but the bird was crashed and was dead. I went into the jungle to the last active GPS position trying to find him in the trees or on the ground. But after a few hours I gave up and came back only with bloody jungle scrashed on my legs and arms without the bird.
Crash at GPS 9º47'30"N 100º02'22"E  80m height.

Cash

Cash

If I had waypoint 1 set at 90 meter (max height) it probably would have finnished the mission.

Bottle Beach.jpg
View from a viwe point on the rocks not far away waypoint 1.

2020-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry for your loss, if the drone is still under warranty, it is recommended to contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis, we will provide the proper resolution according to the data analysis result.
2020-3-13
Use props
Peter Teunisse
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-13 21:54
We are so sorry for your loss, if the drone is still under warranty, it is recommended to contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis, we will provide the proper resolution according to the data analysis result.

Unfortunately the warranty is finished and the Mavic is missing. So what can we do.....-.
2020-3-14
Use props
Peter Teunisse
lvl.1

Thailand

Is there an internetsite were people submit their second hand items for sale if they decide to go for the latest version?
2020-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Peter Teunisse Posted at 3-14 17:06
Unfortunately the warranty is finished and the Mavic is missing. So what can we do.....-.

Hi Peter, so sorry for that case happened. According to DJI's after-sales service policy, data analysis service will not be provided after warranty expiration. You may refer to the information from DJI official web: https://www.dji.com/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=nav, thanks for your kind understanding.
2020-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules