962 1 2020-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JeromeM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178793 ft
United States

Hello,

I have the Mavic Air and Mini (for trip).
For the flight records, on the Go_4 I have the Air distance and time cumulated (up to now it is ok), on the Fly app, I have for the total flight the sum of the Mini and the Air (?) and the flight details of the Mavic.
Did I miss something in the setup, or it is a bug in the app?

I have imagined to see the details of the Mini in Fly app and why not the some in the DJI go 4, and with the possibility to switch page with the different drone.

Do you have the issue as me for Mavic using DJI Go 4 and Mini ?

Thanks for your feedback

2020-3-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, share the below information with you, hope this can help you better understand it.
(1) DJI Fly Flight Record Calculation Logic
The flight records of DJI Fly are the combination of all the current flight records saved on the server by the account:
DJI Fly flight record = The flight records that are sent to the server by the aircraft that uses DJI Fly + the flight records that are sent to the server by DJI GO/DJI GO 4
(2) DJI GO/DJI GO 4 Flight Record Calculation Logic
The total flight records of DJI GO/DJI GO 4 are the combination of the flight records that are generated and saved on the local device by the app. (That means no matter whether the flight records are synchronized to the server or not after the aircraft uses DJI GO/DJI GO 4, the flight records will be added)
(3) App Differences
Data sent to the server by DJI GO/DJI GO 4 can be transferred to DJI Fly, while the flight records that are synchronized to DJI Fly cannot be transferred to DJI GO/DJI GO 4.
Therefore, the number of flight records, flight time, and mileage of DJI GO/DJI GO 4 are different from that of DJI Fly.
2020-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules