Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal RECENTRE question
860 7 2020-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MKosmo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Does the double tap only recentre on the X-axis ?
2020-3-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day MKosmo. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. The Double Tap function of the DJI Osmo Pocket features the following. When in Photo, Video, or Slow Motion mode, double tap on the screen to enable ActiveTrack. FaceTrack is enables if a face is detected. When the camera is facing toward the user, FaceTrack is enables automatically. Press the Power/Function button or tap on the screen to exit ActiveTrack. In addition the ActiveTrack is disabled in FPV mode and Video mode with 4K 60fps resolution and when connected to DJI Mimo application, the touch screen turns off and cannot be used. Thank you.
2020-3-14
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-14 11:29
Hello and good day MKosmo. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. The Double Tap function of the DJI Osmo Pocket features the following. When in Photo, Video, or Slow Motion mode, double tap on the screen to enable ActiveTrack. FaceTrack is enables if a face is detected. When the camera is facing toward the user, FaceTrack is enables automatically. Press the Power/Function button or tap on the screen to exit ActiveTrack. In addition the ActiveTrack is disabled in FPV mode and Video mode with 4K 60fps resolution and when connected to DJI Mimo application, the touch screen turns off and cannot be used. Thank you.

I think you have the wrong end of the stick, the OP is talking about the function button which the manual has the following to say

Press and hold the Power/Function button for one second to power on/off.
In camera view, press the Power/Function button once to switch between Video and Photo mode (not available when using Pro settings on DJI Mimo). Press the button twice to recenter the gimbal and press the button three times to switch the camera between facing forward and backward (requires firmware version v1.2.0.20 or higher).
In the touch screen settings page, press the button once to go back to the previous menu.
2020-3-14
Use props
MKosmo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

My question was just if you recenter the gimbal does it just recenter on the x axis ( ie the pan axis)

Or should it do the y axis ( the tilt axis ) as well ?

My replacement only does the pan axis, I thought ? My old one did both but I may be imagining it !
2020-3-16
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

MKosmo Posted at 3-16 08:44
My question was just if you recenter the gimbal does it just recenter on the x axis ( ie the pan axis)

Or should it do the y axis ( the tilt axis ) as well ?

If I had the OP I would check for you but I only have the OM3
2020-3-16
Use props
MKosmo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

AlanHd Posted at 3-16 10:30
If I had the OP I would check for you but I only have the OM3

Thanks Alan, appreciate the thought.
2020-3-16
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

MKosmo Posted at 3-16 12:24
Thanks Alan, appreciate the thought.

Mine centers on both axis in response to a double tap on the front screen.
2020-3-16
Use props
MKosmo
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 3-16 13:31
Mine centers on both axis in response to a double tap on the front screen.

Thanks for Confirming, I shall have another play.
2020-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules