Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI MAVIC MINI DOESN‘T FLY STRAIGHT
2199 2 2020-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1bQ0S2SoQGg2
lvl.1

Germany

Hello,

I have some problems with my Mavic Mini. When I fly straight forward my mavic will drift to the left after 5-10 meters.

The other problem I have. When I am going suddenly down the left motor/arm starts shaking for a small moment.

Please help, thank you!
2020-3-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to read and to know that your DJI Mavic Mini is drifting when on flight. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of the said drone and please perform the IMU Calibration to see if there would be some changes. Also, can you please try to fly the said drone to a different location and can you please send us a short video for us to further help you with the said issue. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to help you further. Thank you for your support.
2020-3-14
Use props
djiuser_2vCbFwn2yLEZ
New
Flight distance : 2631 ft
Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-14 12:35
Hello and good day. I am sorry to read and to know that your DJI Mavic Mini is drifting when on flight. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of the said drone and please perform the IMU Calibration to see if there would be some changes. Also, can you please try to fly the said drone to a different location and can you please send us a short video for us to further help you with the said issue. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to help you further. Thank you for your support.

What do you mean with IMU Calibration?
2020-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules