Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Messed up Controller P3P
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
USPROPILOT
lvl.1

United States

Hi all, I am wondering if anyone can help me... I have a Phantom 3 Pro and I broke the antenna holders/plastic frame on my original remote. I replaced the remote front and back and and switched all the components inside. Remote works fine to start and control the camera on the drone (green lights flashing). However; now when I load the app on my phone, the DJI APP thinks the device is connected to an Inspire 1. I've complted some of the task for this issue that I have read in the Forums, e.g. performed the remote reset C1+C2, etc... tried remove the app and re-install where I do get a statment that "update is required", but when I download and start the process, it stalls and errors at 34%.  any ideas? thank you for your feedback.
2020-3-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day USPROPILOT. I am sorry to read that you are having issue with the remote controller of your DJI Phantom 3 Pro. Since we are facing this said issue. I would recommend you contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for us to be able to assist you further. We have the team who would do their best to fix the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. In addition, DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank for your support.
2020-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules