9633 45 2020-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

m80116 Posted at 4-13 11:56
Agreed... they should really break the tie with GPS if possible, it makes no sense. Safety issue: utmost priority.

i wouldn't put my hopes up for them to do that...seeing how we are the actual testing team of this drone, it is safe to say they have no idea why or what is misbehaving and there are so many issues i think progress will be slow...and they might be focused on the new drones coming out, so it will be months for all the bugs to be fixed
2020-4-13
Use props
djiuser_emvDkqL330ej
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4361795 ft
Germany

sbonev Posted at 3-20 03:25
it was not very stable, actually it was flying off, fortunately not much of a wind - if you look closely at the end before landing i was trying to bring it closer and it was flying towards the city, i had to carefully input on the sticks in order to stop it flying away...actually for a moment i was planning to go to the parking lot to land it safely. But i realized it was not an option when i saw how it was getting away, as i had to go around some bushes and obstacles.
the battery error basically switched off the gps, and entered the craft in permanent ATTI mode, also you can see for the whole part after the battery error it stayed at 79%, and actually it was a lot less. I have never had this issue and is a very strange one, as i tested the same battery 2 days ago and it was fine, no issues at all. So definitely not a battery failure, probably something else. I am suspecting app restart caused some failure, not sure if it can cause an issue to the internal processor of the craft, so that it stops communication with battery. And even more strangely disabling the gps. Also it could be something in connector pins or hardware, though i had several flights without any issue and i am leaning towards the software root cause of the issue. DJI Fly is very buggy and not reliable at all, so it won't be a surprise if it is firmware that is causing all that.
I only hope they will not delay much more the next update, as march is nearing its end and still no sign of it

Ich glaube nicht, dass der App Neustart zu diesem Verhalten geführt hat. Ich hatte bei mir ja das selbe Problem genau gleicher hergang, exakt. Aber im Flugmodus und ohne App Absturz. Ich hoffe es ist nicht der Akku aber im Moment gehe ich davon aus. Wieviele Test Flüge hast du mit dem Akku in der Zwischenzeit absolviert? Interessanter Weise war mein Fehl Verhalten auch über Wasser. Dazu hatte ich in der Vergangenheit schon diverse Sensor Error Meldungen (vermutlich Spiegelungen vom Wasser). Ob dieser Umstand mit eine Rolle spielt?
2020-4-20
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Switzerland

djiuser_emvDkqL330ej Posted at 4-20 12:09
Ich glaube nicht, dass der App Neustart zu diesem Verhalten geführt hat. Ich hatte bei mir ja das selbe Problem genau gleicher hergang, exakt. Aber im Flugmodus und ohne App Absturz. Ich hoffe es ist nicht der Akku aber im Moment gehe ich davon aus. Wieviele Test Flüge hast du mit dem Akku in der Zwischenzeit absolviert? Interessanter Weise war mein Fehl Verhalten auch über Wasser. Dazu hatte ich in der Vergangenheit schon diverse Sensor Error Meldungen (vermutlich Spiegelungen vom Wasser). Ob dieser Umstand mit eine Rolle spielt?

it can't be the water, i was at 90 m when it happened....battery also i doubt, i had like 5 more flights on that same battery with 0 issues. my guess is it was not plugged in all the way, or some of the pins had some debris or something. Also could be another hardware or software issue, but that is to DJI to identify. The most troubling thing is the connection between the battery data connection and the GPS...
2020-4-20
Use props
djiuser_emvDkqL330ej
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4361795 ft
Germany

sbonev Posted at 4-20 13:34
it can't be the water, i was at 90 m when it happened....battery also i doubt, i had like 5 more flights on that same battery with 0 issues. my guess is it was not plugged in all the way, or some of the pins had some debris or something. Also could be another hardware or software issue, but that is to DJI to identify. The most troubling thing is the connection between the battery data connection and the GPS...

ich habe noch nicht ganz verstanden, warum deine App immer abstürzt, liegt es am Smartphone? hat es eine Freigabe seitens DJI auf der Liste? oder ist es inkompatibel? vllt. verursacht dies das Drohnen-Verhalten? meine App läuft eigentlich relativ stabil, bisher 3 Abstürze bei ca. 100 Flügen.
Grüße, Daniel
2020-4-21
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Switzerland

djiuser_emvDkqL330ej Posted at 4-21 03:34
ich habe noch nicht ganz verstanden, warum deine App immer abstürzt, liegt es am Smartphone? hat es eine Freigabe seitens DJI auf der Liste? oder ist es inkompatibel? vllt. verursacht dies das Drohnen-Verhalten? meine App läuft eigentlich relativ stabil, bisher 3 Abstürze bei ca. 100 Flügen.
Grüße, Daniel

my phone is samsung note 8, it is on the supported device list, however there is some issue with exynos processors and most samsung devices that use it have similar issues- this is mainly due to poor coding and testing of the app
2020-4-21
Use props
Jacob Fry
New

Australia

I have the same problem with my Mavic mini this morning where I had the Battery communications error. Now I cant fly my drone because it says it everytime.
It came up with battery communication error with code 110007.
I have tried installing the latest updates but it isn't working. The battery contacts are clean, and I have tried three different batteries and it displays with the  same error. Please help as I have important filming this Saturday morning.
2020-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules