How much time for charging new batteries
492 2 2020-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pescobar61
lvl.2
Flight distance : 335564 ft
Spain

Hi. I bought a Fly More Combo a month ago. The drone and batteries are in mainland Spain but I stay here in northern Africa Spanish town of Ceuta. I can't take it because the Covid-19 pandemic infection and the Spanish govern actions for ending the contagion. How much time can stay new batteries without a fresh charge? I think until at least one month I can't go to mainland Spain again. Thanks in advance.

Best wishes.
2020-3-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. The battery will enter hibernation mode if depleted and stored for a long period of time. It is highly recommended to discharge the battery until it goes to 40-60% if the battery will not be used for more than 10 days to prevent it from swelling. It takes approximately 4 days to discharge the battery to 60%. You may also refer to the link below for other safety guidelines of the Intelligent flight battery. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y_Guidelines_EN.pdf
2020-3-15
Use props
pescobar61
lvl.2
Flight distance : 335564 ft
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-15 10:55
Hi, thank you for reaching out. The battery will enter hibernation mode if depleted and stored for a long period of time. It is highly recommended to discharge the battery until it goes to 40-60% if the battery will not be used for more than 10 days to prevent it from swelling. It takes approximately 4 days to discharge the battery to 60%. You may also refer to the link below for other safety guidelines of the Intelligent flight battery. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_2/20180823/Mavic_2_Intelligent_Flight_Battery_Safety_Guidelines_EN.pdf

Thanks for your quick answer.
2020-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules