1610 7 2020-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ReneN
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi there guys.
New to the page.
I have the Osmo Action. have updated the firmware.
Im having an issue where when i press record in 4K60 normal colour it will record for 5 sec then stop, reboot restart and record again.
also i have noticed that some of my footage before the reboot is soft. not sharp almost out of focus.
Im using a Transcend Premium 300x 32gb class 1 card.
didnt have the issue before.
Before the update my battery would say empty and shut down. if i restart then its fine.
the update fixed that but now im stuck with the stop recording issue.
after the reboot it works fine.
thank you
2020-3-16
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Try  formatting the card, a full format.   all worked fine before the card could have a hidden file left on. that can cause the crash.
2020-3-16
Use props
ReneN
lvl.1

South Africa

Fishycomics Posted at 3-16 06:52
Try  formatting the card, a full format.   all worked fine before the card could have a hidden file left on. that can cause the crash.

Hi there.
i have in the camera.
ill take it out and do it in my pc.
Also card was empty when it happened
thank you.
2020-3-16
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

ReneN Posted at 3-16 06:59
Hi there.
i have in the camera.
ill take it out and do it in my pc.

As DJI say you can reflash firmware, their words not mine?
2020-3-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. You may try to reformat the SD card you are using to possibly rectify the issue. Also, we highly recommend to use a recommended SD card that was listed on our website for us to assure the we will not receive any errors since we have tested this SD card that was listed. You may refer to the image below. In addition, can you please send us a short video showing the issue for us to further isolate the problem. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
SD.png
2020-3-16
Use props
ReneN
lvl.1

South Africa

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-16 12:37
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. You may try to reformat the SD card you are using to possibly rectify the issue. Also, we highly recommend to use a recommended SD card that was listed on our website for us to assure the we will not receive any errors since we have tested this SD card that was listed. You may refer to the image below. In addition, can you please send us a short video showing the issue for us to further isolate the problem. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

good day.
ok ill have to go and buy one of those.
as for video. the one file is 900mb. should i share it on google drive?
2020-3-16
Use props
ReneN
lvl.1

South Africa

Fishycomics Posted at 3-16 07:37
As DJI say you can reflash firmware, their words not mine?

thank you. ill have a look
2020-3-16
Use props
ReneN
lvl.1

South Africa

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-16 12:37
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. You may try to reformat the SD card you are using to possibly rectify the issue. Also, we highly recommend to use a recommended SD card that was listed on our website for us to assure the we will not receive any errors since we have tested this SD card that was listed. You may refer to the image below. In addition, can you please send us a short video showing the issue for us to further isolate the problem. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

thank you. i have tried one of those card. i have not run into the same error as of yet BUT weirdly have run into card was to slow for the recording. i have had that twice. odd. I have a 128gb card. i think ill try the 64gb card instead. I have the Samsung Evo+ 128gb.
2020-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules