Service Hotline & Online Support Notice
16223 109 2020-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jerodstansbury1982gmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3576 ft

United States

I had a 3 or 4 flight nee yet fell from the sky at zero fault of my own Phantom 3 in Febraury and moved a few blocks away approximately 2 or 3 months later which i informed a dji customer service rep about my move because my drone was still at your business!  My Aunt whom gifted it to me passed a short while after i got the drone from her and i didnt have a reciept and nobody to ask for it yet was called a liar among many other horrible names all in which i can prove while dealing with the passing of my mothers identical sister was a bad deal on DJI!  Was told the drone wasnt new because the camera and a motor broke on it!  Wow!  It had just fallen from the sky!  The drone was New!  Ive been through so much anguish with this, then told i had to file a police report because Dji sent it to wrong address!  I did but told the report i sent didnt have something in it and needed another!  This is HORRIBLE!  I just want my drone back!  Ive done nothing wrong here!  I have proof of all, help!
2020-9-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

jerodstansbury1982gmail.com Posted at 9-1 01:13
I had a 3 or 4 flight nee yet fell from the sky at zero fault of my own Phantom 3 in Febraury and moved a few blocks away approximately 2 or 3 months later which i informed a dji customer service rep about my move because my drone was still at your business!  My Aunt whom gifted it to me passed a short while after i got the drone from her and i didnt have a reciept and nobody to ask for it yet was called a liar among many other horrible names all in which i can prove while dealing with the passing of my mothers identical sister was a bad deal on DJI!  Was told the drone wasnt new because the camera and a motor broke on it!  Wow!  It had just fallen from the sky!  The drone was New!  Ive been through so much anguish with this, then told i had to file a police report because Dji sent it to wrong address!  I did but told the report i sent didnt have something in it and needed another!  This is HORRIBLE!  I just want my drone back!  Ive done nothing wrong here!  I have proof of all, help!

I am terribly sorry to hear about the difficulties you had experienced, Jerod, I feel for you in this case.
As per the case, the drone was shipped the original address that the case was registered. We are sorry to hear that you didn't receive the drone.
We are waiting for the PDF format or PDF file of the police report submitted so we can manage a followup on this case, may we know if you have got the file? We are looking forward to your reply.
2020-9-23
Use props
djiuser_2j8GiWuFOG0A
lvl.1
Flight distance : 132674 ft
United Kingdom

This is where I lost my drone due to a faulty drone. Mavic air 2,, reported 3 times but not had a answer yet. I couldn’t retrieve my drone because of safety reasons as is mentioned in the DJI agreement. Eg you must retrieve and send back your drone for repair or replacement —-IF SAFE TO DO SO.
It was not safe to do so but if I am going back to try again what ever happens safe on not.
A72768D5-E9E9-47DB-8AC5-251690244420.png
2020-9-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_2j8GiWuFOG0A Posted at 9-28 11:47
This is where I lost my drone due to a faulty drone. Mavic air 2,, reported 3 times but not had a answer yet. I couldn’t retrieve my drone because of safety reasons as is mentioned in the DJI agreement. Eg you must retrieve and send back your drone for repair or replacement —-IF SAFE TO DO SO.
It was not safe to do so but if I am going back to try again what ever happens safe on not.

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your drone, I understand that must be frustrated for you. Rest assured, we will do our best to help.
If the drone is unable to be retrieved, and there is a question about the accident, we suggest applying for data analysis as the drone is within the warranty period. If it's a warranty case, we will compensate the drone according to After-Sales Policy.
I noticed that our support had sent you an email inquiring for the details and record of the flight incident on 21st, please check if you have received the email and reply to us with the details, we will help to proceed with data analysis.
And just to clarify, when claiming DJI Care Refresh replacement service, a drone is needed. In your case, as the drone is unable to be retrieved, please apply for data analysis as suggested above, thank you.
2020-9-28
Use props
djiuser_2j8GiWuFOG0A
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 9-28 20:03
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your drone, I understand that must be frustrated for you. Rest assured, we will do our best to help.
If the drone is unable to be retrieved, and there is a question about the accident, we suggest applying for data analysis as the drone is within the warranty period. If it's a warranty case, we will compensate the drone according to After-Sales Policy.
I noticed that our support had sent you an email inquiring for the details and record of the flight incident on 21st, please check if you have received the email and reply to us with the details, we will help to proceed with data analysis.
Hi Susan
Yes I have the email but I’m a little stuck on how exactly to send the drone files to you. I have uploaded them to my google drive. Do I send just the folder with my last flight and how do I go about sending them? Thank you
2020-9-29
Use props
greenbean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 84783 ft
United States

Hi Susan,
Mindy informed me you have spoken with regard to my issue and told me to contact you. I determined it could not be resolved here.
I have already been given a shipping label and it is already in transit. I enclosed my concerns as well as other documentation. The log will show it only has 9 minutes of flight and is a firmware upgrade issue.
Regards,
Steve
2020-9-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_2j8GiWuFOG0A Posted at 9-29 03:45
Hi Susan
Yes I have the email but I’m a little stuck on how exactly to send the drone files to you. I have uploaded them to my google drive. Do I send just the folder with my last flight and how do I go about sending them? Thank you

Please send the link of the Google Drive via email, our support team will download.
2020-9-29
Use props
djiuser_2j8GiWuFOG0A
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 9-29 22:42
Please send the link of the Google Drive via email, our support team will download.

It has been sent now thank you
2020-9-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

greenbean Posted at 9-29 13:38
Hi Susan,
Mindy informed me you have spoken with regard to my issue and told me to contact you. I determined it could not be resolved here.
I have already been given a shipping label and it is already in transit. I enclosed my concerns as well as other documentation. The log will show it only has 9 minutes of flight and is a firmware upgrade issue.

Hi Steve, we are sorry for any confusion caused, the reply that Mindy posted was to another user on your post. Regarding your case, if there is any further assistance is needed, you can update on your post only for better follow up. We will all do our best to help.
2020-10-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_2j8GiWuFOG0A Posted at 9-30 17:13
It has been sent now thank you

Thank you for your cooperation.
2020-10-1
Use props
djiuser_2j8GiWuFOG0A
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Is there any news on my drone
2020-10-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_2j8GiWuFOG0A Posted at 10-2 00:54
Is there any news on my drone

Hi there, it may need 3-5 business days for reviewing and sending you the result of the analysis, I will ask the proper team to expedite the process. Thank you for your patience.
2020-10-2
Use props
djiuser_2j8GiWuFOG0A
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Susan
I text customer support and they didn’t have it.
They have now give me a case number so I wait again.
Thanks for getting back to me though,
2020-10-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_2j8GiWuFOG0A Posted at 10-2 04:50
Hi Susan
I text customer support and they didn’t have it.
They have now give me a case number so I wait again.

I am sorry for the delay, I noticed that your case was solved and the drone had shipped to you. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
Besides, please click the "Reply" button if you reply to me so that I can get the reminder. Thank you.
2020-11-8
Use props
BScott8870
New

United States

Hello, I am a teacher who purchases RoboMaster's for my classroom.  I have (2) that are not working and I need some help.  I cannot post a NEW THREAD.  I am new to the forum.  Can you please help me.
2021-1-16
Use props
djiuser_cIogFXJJXzXM
New

United States

I have I Mavic mini and when I tried to connect it to my iPhone 7 Plus some time to connect right away and last for a few minutes sometimes it won’t connect sometimes it connects and then loses and then reconnect it seems to be no rhyme or reason why it’s doing it can you help in anyway
2021-2-23
Use props
Sweet48
lvl.1
Flight distance : 450525 ft
United States

My MAVIC PRO Controller and Aircraft will not connect at the same time.  it's the RC or WIFI.  Can't do both at the same time.
2021-4-23
Use props
djiuser_RorC6It0UVq7
New

United States

Can somone please tell me what im doing wrong i was installing the DJI app and got the screen where it asks to plug phone in and i hear a beep like it is charging but it wont high light the button on bottom of screen to connect to Mavic Mini my phone is a Galaxy S8
2021-5-22
Use props
davidrok
New

Algeria

Ordered my Air 2 on May 7th. Any idea when this will Ship.

Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin

2021-9-6
Use props
fanscf3ad565
New
Indonesia

Can anyone help with our OSMO Action problem? We have had it for just over a year, we purchased it filming our kids surfing, spearfishing and scuba diving, my problem is that the ON/OFF button just doesn’t work, it started about 6 months ago, we can start the camera by pressing the record button but it doesn’t turn off at all, it’s very disappointing because we opted for this over a new GoPro because we thought it was going to be a better product,(because we love our magic pro), our friends travelling with us are youtubers and were considering changing to the Osmo, but it just seems to be to troublesome, is there some firmware update the can fix this?
2021-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

davidrok Posted at 9-6 11:37
Ordered my Air 2 on May 7th. Any idea when this will Ship.

Hi there, may we know where did you place the order? If you place the order from DJI Store, please provide your order number to me for further assistance. If you order it from the retailer, please contact your retailer for the related information.
2021-9-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fanscf3ad565 Posted at 9-10 16:36
Can anyone help with our OSMO Action problem? We have had it for just over a year, we purchased it filming our kids surfing, spearfishing and scuba diving, my problem is that the ON/OFF button just doesn’t work, it started about 6 months ago, we can start the camera by pressing the record button but it doesn’t turn off at all, it’s very disappointing because we opted for this over a new GoPro because we thought it was going to be a better product,(because we love our magic pro), our friends travelling with us are youtubers and were considering changing to the Osmo, but it just seems to be to troublesome, is there some firmware update the can fix this?

Hi, I am sorry to read about your case. Could you please provide a video of your issue to me for double confirmation? If the power button could not work, you can send the camera in for service.
If you are located in Indonesia, you can try to contact the local recommended repair center for assistance: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
2021-9-25
Use props
djiuser_BTxWVfVfa9PG
lvl.1

Croatia

Hi, I have bought new tablet few days ago and when i turn it on and connect it to a rc it just shows black image with everything functioning (only video transmission failing)
Can someone please help me!?
I use Vivax TPC-804 3G (32bit architecture) with android 7.0.
Thanks!
2021-11-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_BTxWVfVfa9PG Posted at 11-5 15:17
Hi, I have bought new tablet few days ago and when i turn it on and connect it to a rc it just shows black image with everything functioning (only video transmission failing)
Can someone please help me!?
I use Vivax TPC-804 3G (32bit architecture) with android 7.0.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have replied to you in this post. You can choose one post to reply to us. Please be noticed that we will not receive notification until you click "reply" and post the thread.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 622&pid=2589047
2021-11-5
Use props
mirandaright87hotmail.com
lvl.4

United States

Great service. Really like using it.
_________
Online Pharmacy
2021-11-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thanks for your support. If there is any assistance needed, please feel free to let us know.
2021-11-30
Use props
djiuser_9LAjCcA5jExD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78323 ft
Netherlands

how do I find out if I have insured my drone (avata).
2022-12-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_9LAjCcA5jExD Posted at 12-7 11:51
how do I find out if I have insured my drone (avata).

Hello, there. You may view the service status through this link:
https://www.dji.com/support/serv ... ndsite&from=nav
2022-12-18
Use props
djiuser_puZ95s4ewe3m
New

Thailand

hi, i have had a crasch, because the map/gps not worked correct. Evenmore the sencor didnt work. Now i can not calibrate my gps and can not take of. It says "Calibration is ok" and it prepering for flight, but never change. so no more flying for me. Is the gps kaput or?? No damage on the drone outside. Please get back to me asap.
2023-10-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_puZ95s4ewe3m Posted at 10-12 05:48
hi, i have had a crasch, because the map/gps not worked correct. Evenmore the sencor didnt work. Now i can not calibrate my gps and can not take of. It says "Calibration is ok" and it prepering for flight, but never change. so no more flying for me. Is the gps kaput or?? No damage on the drone outside. Please get back to me asap.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know which device you use?
If there is no any error message showing, please try to refresh the firmware and make sure the version is the latest. Then restart the device and re-calibrate again on the flat ground. Please try to test again and update us if you need further assistance, thanks.
2023-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules