Service Hotline & Online Support Notice
123Next >
16259 109 2020-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rick12346
New
United States

Thanks. Hope everyone is okay.  My concern is that the dji website does not recognize my new Mavic 2 Pro's serial number, and I am trying to purchaser Refresher+, and may miss the 48-window since I activated the drone today.
2020-5-10
Use props
rick12346
New
United States

No matter what I do, I get "MAG INTERFERENCE" so I have to use my Apple cable instead of the little cable supplied, plug the USB end into the controller, and then the other end into my iPhone 8XR.  Not convenient.  
2020-5-10
Use props
cfigu65761
lvl.1

United States

lucky you I spent 500 during covid. to have a Mavic Air that does not work. tried everything I could think of. waste of Time and money trying to fix. and only open on weekdays. smh
2020-5-11
Use props
Marco Succetti
New

Italy

Ho appena acquistato DJI Mavic mini e seguendo le istruzioni ho provato a fare il primo volo. Però non mi connette il controller al drone, cosa posso fare? Grazie
2020-5-14
Use props
djiuser_NSQQMAm0LTrr
New
Ireland

Hi, I have question ,Is possible switch of charging android phone by controller while is connect,   mavic mini
2020-5-15
Use props
djiuser_xsWpWKmbYGTB
New

Portugal

Error 40011. What can I do?
2020-5-15
Use props
phiko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124757 ft

United States

Just bought a Mavic Air 2, Getting it set up was going fine untill  i got an error message 0XFFE trying to activate my Mavic Air 2
what should i do??

2020-5-17
Use props
djiuser_SXXwy13imUFG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37188 ft
Poland

Hello, I bought DJI Mavic Air 2. I have a problem setting the Track me option, after selecting the object it displays a message at the bottom "spotlight is unbelievable in burst mode" Can you show  me step by step what to do?
2020-5-17
Use props
djiuser_oEtqg0AwvoHs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4555079 ft
United Kingdom

Flown mavic air 2 today for the first time and captured some 4k30 footage and downloaded it to my phone a Huawei P30 Pro now everytime I open the galary in the DJI Fly app it crashes?
2020-5-18
Use props
djiuser_oEtqg0AwvoHs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4555079 ft
United Kingdom

I shot 4k30 footage on the Mavic Air 2 and downloaded it to my phone a Huawei P30 Pro now everytime I open the galary in the DJI Fly app it crashes?
2020-5-18
Use props
djiuser_5pTQ56hlQ4fI
New

United States

I'm involved with my newly acquired Mavik Pro 2. Upon movement starts and stops, there are image distortions. What is causing this?
2020-5-19
Use props
djiuser_v9esXPJn2J5v
lvl.1

United States

Good luck everyone DJi will not help you with any of your problems.....I am in the same boat with alot of new users that purchased Mavic Air 2 and Pros....error code 1112 when trying to activate the drone.  Apparently dji has sent several new drones with problems and they will not own up to their own mistakes. They will claim that whomever you purchased your drone from sold you a stolen drone.  Sorry dji because that BS lie doesnt fly like your drone.  I preordered my Mavic Air 2 from Bestbuy which gets shipped to me directly from you! SO YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!  STOP LYING AND PUTTING IT ON EVERYONE ELSE! COME ON HERE APOLOGIZE AND CORRECT THE EFFIN PROBLEM!!!
2020-5-19
Use props
djiuser_8aMU9rOyhToC
lvl.1

Romania

Thanks for the info!
2020-5-20
Use props
Anna Giro Nucera Tripodi
New

Italy

Ciao il mio drone tello, in fase di decollo si inclina subito da un lato e si spegne.inoltre, la luce led di un sensore non si accende.cosa devo fare?
2020-5-21
Use props
Anna Giro Nucera Tripodi
New

Italy

Ciao il mio drone tello, in fase di decollo si inclina subito da un lato e si spegne.inoltre, la luce led di un sensore non si accende.cosa devo fare?
2020-5-21
Use props
djiuser_f1Bt6gOo2aXj
New

United Kingdom

Hi guys just had my mini back from repair but still the same issue trying to connect to drone keep getting message remote not connected.any help would be great or I will need to send back again to dji .I have only used it for 1hr since buying
2020-5-21
Use props
PitirrePR
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

I already installed the Assistant 2 in the computer and downloaded software to the RC and the aircraft.  Also calibrated the aircrafts and installed the Fly App directly to the Android Galaxy S10. But the RC still has the "RC not connected to mo...".  What other technical situation and/or procedural requirement may be causing this message in the Fly App?

I had connected the RC with the USB-C connector to my Galaxy S10 and also tried with the Micro USB to my IPad Air 2. In both situations, done many times, the Fly App says "RC not connected to mo..." The case came without the RC Cable lightning connection.

I'd tried many suggestions but the aircraft will not connect to the RC and when you try to connect it says it can not connect.

Is there a human being that can speak with me and provide the support effectively?
2020-5-24
Use props
Adam Benigno Sr.
New

United States

Hi. I purchased a mini and been try to pair the drone to control. It always blinks green and red. Also the iPhone says it’s not connected. It’s been 2 hours and I’m about to return this POS. Any help would be appropriate. Thank you.
Adam.
2020-5-24
Use props
Florian G.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21512 ft
Germany

Thanks for the Info!
2020-5-25
Use props
djiuser_6FeJQL6czTCM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 317579 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there I have dji mavic air in red had a small crash lost antenna cover on the front leg can’t find anywhere to buy part can any one assist me please.
2020-5-27
Use props
djiuser_28ZY8t81jc9W
New

Canada

I just receive my mavic air 2 and it doesn't work with my S10 Samsung

Regis
2020-5-28
Use props
Toacuteth Veronika Zsoacutefia
New

Hungary

Hello! My Mavic 2 Enterprise Thermal Dual give me error message: processor chip overheted. Can you help me how to fix the problem?
2020-6-3
Use props
Toacuteth Veronika Zsoacutefia
New

Hungary

Hello! My Mavic 2 Enterprise Thermal Dual give me error message: processor chip overheted. Can you help me how to fix the problem?
2020-6-3
Use props
djiuser_SsQ4XY5zppgu
New
Flight distance : 324354 ft
United States

My gimbal on mavic mini stopped working. Tried to recalibrate and only goes to 10% and just stays there.
Any advise
2020-6-6
Use props
djiuser_GDZvPtaeg7Il
New

Germany

Hello, I need your Help and I Hope it is correct in here. I have a Air 2 and it is connected with an Android Phone. Software was updated and everything is fine but This is my Problem: when i am flying in a room there is a very fast beeping comming from the Controller. Outside it is Same but when i am flying higher beeping is slower as Higher the drone flyes. But over ground beeping Sounds Like a Metal detector. What is it? IT Sounds Like a ground Sensor but it is not possible to Switch it Off in the App. Pleased Help me. Thanks a Lot.
2020-6-26
Use props
djiuser_gLLun3iZuals
New

United States

Hey there, I just received a new Mavic air controller after my last controllers charging port had been damaged. However, my drone controller won’t stop beeping even though it shows the green LED, indicating that it is connected to the drone. It won’t even let me enter the go fly mode anymore. I was able to enter the fly mode at first and I tried to Calibrate my control sticks, and they are really bugging out. It thinks that right oh my right joystick means hover left. I don’t know what this huge issue is. Thanks.
2020-6-26
Use props
djiuser_EkAZDPOpxRaU
New

India

My Dji mavic pro 2 remote controller is not charging.what is fault I can't understand. So please suggest me.
2020-7-18
Use props
djiuser_EkAZDPOpxRaU
New

India

My Dji mavic pro 2 remote controller is not charging.what is fault I can't understand. So please suggest me.
2020-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_EkAZDPOpxRaU Posted at 7-18 18:31

Hi there, sorry for the trouble with the RC, please try to change the charger and the cable if possible or charge the RC for over 2 hours, if there is still no reaction, it is recommended to send back for the diagnosis. In this case, please contact your reseller or DJI support www.dji.com/support for further assistance, thanks.
2020-7-19
Use props
djiuser_JdLzvVEQsYgK
New
Canada

Who do I talk to about advice and support?!
2020-7-22
Use props
blackiysto
lvl.2

Algeria

Thanks for telling us this, this is totally understandable, almost all of the countries in the world are sufferring from this, but I believe we can through this anyway.
2020-7-26
Use props
blackiysto
lvl.2

Algeria

hanks for telling us this, this is totally understandable, almost all of the countries in the world are sufferring from this, but I believe we can through this anyway.

snaptube vidmate word to pdf

2020-7-27
Use props
djiuser_fMBfT76xVrov
lvl.1
Argentina

Hola! No se si les pasa a todos los usuarios de Mavic Pro, pero dejó de funcionar la pantalla donde se gestiona la autorización para volar en zonas restringidas. Siempre lo hago, dado que vivo cerca de un aeropuerto, pero DJI periódicamente bloque las autorizaciones. Creo que gasté dinero inútilmente comprando algo que no puedo usar.
Ya me cansé de reclamar y nunca hay una respuesta. Solo pasan unos meses y vuelven las autorizaciones.
Buen producto, mal servicio. Estoy disconforme con la marca.
2020-8-18
Use props
djiuser_fmzHdOKR6C8q
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1661325 ft
United Kingdom

I posted this in general but I think it's against rules , is there anywhere on dji I can post this legitimate?
2020-8-20
Use props
djiuser_fmzHdOKR6C8q
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1661325 ft
United Kingdom

I posted this in general but I think it's against rules , is there anywhere on dji I can post this legitimate?
2020-8-20
Use props
Ranger One
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66296 ft
United States

I recently bought a Mavic Air 2.  Love it.  Now I’m sad. 33 flights 20 minutes flight time each, with return to home and 10 to 12 minutes flight time left.
    This last outing I was going to fly my drone and each and every battery from my fly more combo had me grounded and unable to fly. Said “battery installation error.  Check to see if the batteries are installed correctly.”  
     Now first note. It only has one Battery not Batteries.  The second is and the most important I can’t fly. It refused to let me fly.  Drone is working,  camera is sending to remote, gimble is responsive, satellites are good propellers twitches to the ready. So it is powered up. I can’t for the life of me pull the battery off as I tried. It is not loose. It is clipped in solidly.    I checked with a straight edge and there is no swelling and all detentions check out to specifications.  
     If I push down and aft with the drone pointed straight up it will make contact. And tell me all is correct help
2020-8-25
Use props
Ranger One
lvl.1
United States

Ranger One Posted at 8-25 20:36
I recently bought a Mavic Air 2.  Love it.  Now I’m sad. 33 flights 20 minutes flight time each, with return to home and 10 to 12 minutes flight time left.
    This last outing I was going to fly my drone and each and every battery from my fly more combo had me grounded and unable to fly. Said “battery installation error.  Check to see if the batteries are installed correctly.”  
     Now first note. It only has one Battery not Batteries.  The second is and the most important I can’t fly. It refused to let me fly.  Drone is working,  camera is sending to remote, gimble is responsive, satellites are good propellers twitches to the ready. So it is powered up. I can’t for the life of me pull the battery off as I tried. It is not loose. It is clipped in solidly.    I checked with a straight edge and there is no swelling and all detentions check out to specifications.  

See that is great till you level out and it says to check battery connections again and won’t let me fly.  Some time it stays ok but I’m afraid to take off as will it fall from the sky or return to home or land or hover till the battery dies and then falls to the ground or in my case the water.  I need help. Am I looking at bad batteries or do I need to send back the drone?   Please help....
2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ranger One Posted at 8-25 20:44
See that is great till you level out and it says to check battery connections again and won’t let me fly.  Some time it stays ok but I’m afraid to take off as will it fall from the sky or return to home or land or hover till the battery dies and then falls to the ground or in my case the water.  I need help. Am I looking at bad batteries or do I need to send back the drone?   Please help....

Hi there, please first make sure that there is no sticker pasted at the bottom or at sides, and try to remove the battery, clean the battery connectors on the battery and battery compartment.
If the issue persists, you may send both the drone and battery back for diagnosis.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
We will do our best to help this out.

2020-8-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_fmzHdOKR6C8q Posted at 8-20 05:39

Hi there, please be advised our forum may not support this, I will delete the link.
2020-8-26
Use props
Ranger One
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-26 22:32
Hi there, please first make sure that there is no sticker pasted at the bottom or at sides, and try to remove the battery, clean the battery connectors on the battery and battery compartment.
If the issue persists, you may send both the drone and battery back for diagnosis.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index

I'm trying to verify that my drone will be repaired and batteries replaced if found defective.  I don't see anything wrong with the drone but I'm uploading a video to YouTube of a video i took of the batteries condition and the drone.  link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2XXl2mrnpQ&t=1s
    I like this drone and don't want a refurbished replacement. Fix this one if must, and a new drone if it must be replaced.  I just don't see any issues.   I see this as a defective product.  
    as you can see from the video the drone does work just has some sort of issue.  That does need to be addressed.  I flew it 3 times today.  Once on each battery.  With a lot of fiddling and launch by hand it worked.  
     I'm flying in fear as I don't know how this will in the long term affect the life of my drone and what is wrong with the batteries.
   Thank you for your time and help.  Also I can't use the on line return feature as it doesn't like our confirmed address and will not let me finish the request.  
    John Dodson
   1 Edna Bay Rd.
   Ketchikan AK. 99901

other address:

John Dodson
1 Edna Bay Rd.
Edna Bay AK. 99901-99803
2020-8-29
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now