12 day Journey of a lemon seed
527 8 2020-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Sharing the lemon seed growth  video, timelapsed      hope you at least watch and enjoy

2020-3-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Too bad the TL is not in focus.
I have been thinking about such a project for some time now, but don't have a camera that can get close enough.

Any idea what went wrong?
2020-3-16
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

2020-3-17
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 3-16 23:51
Too bad the TL is not in focus.
I have been thinking about such a project for some time now, but don't have a camera that can get close enough.

In the video.  there are a Number of scenes. one scene  simply to close.  so I did another which   was a lot better?   

I use my Sony HX90V see if the App is available  for it. for $9.99, and I have to  rig up a   ac adapter, 1/4 in machro

Or I can use my IOS Iphone 6 and lapse it pro.

TL  is the Lens?   the camera was to close 18 inches or further was needed and  cropping, another seed will sprout and I can redo again.  Aboce I am simply doing a Livestream on it about 8 inches away so it should be in focus.
2020-3-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Fishycomics Posted at 3-17 04:39
In the video.  there are a Number of scenes. one scene  simply to close.  so I did another which   was a lot better?   

I use my Sony HX90V see if the App is available  for it. for $9.99, and I have to  rig up a   ac adapter, 1/4 in machro

Yeah, you need a macro lens.
Too bad OP can't do that (at least not that I know)
2020-3-17
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

We can purchase lenses. and modify them, no thanks Had an Eye on one but you have to  destroy the  camera to get teh lens off, or buy the adapters I rather  pay the $9.99  app for the Sony and go that route a Much better camera or use my Aiptek that has a machro built in or Kodak, something  DJI and gopro never thought of, and can be done machanically and electronically.
2020-3-17
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

another vid   

2020-3-17
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

as I see depth growth  how my audience  is Lol get it.  soon this will Sprout UP!

2020-3-19
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

2020-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules