1105 6 2020-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dthawk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5493514 ft
  • >>>
United States

Had a day off from work on Friday 03/06/2020 and decided to fly my drone for the day.  When I launched my MAVIC 2 Pro. I had a fully charged 100% battery. Everything looked good after take off. When I got to my target to snap a photo. I got a message on my iPad DJI Go App.  Battery level critical.  Then I looked at my battery level and it showed ZERO N/A percent.  WTF?  Probably 1 minute of flying when the drone wanted to land immediately.  I wasn’t far away and was some how able to fly the drone back and land it very close to me as I was hoping it would not crash. Got lucky and made it back to land safely. Talk about a freak event. I did not use that battery the rest of the day.  
That evening. I checked my AIRDATA UAV flight log, and could not find anything wrong with the battery. Thought I would share my experience in case this happens to anyone else on this forum. The next day I went flying again and did some test flights with the same battery.  I could not duplicate the issue. The battery was working just fine. No issues again. Weird.

David
Plano TX

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 5.23.03 AM.png
2020-3-17
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

We would need to see the battery cell voltages to be able to tell anything about the flight.
Can you post a link to the whole Airdata report rather than a picture of one page?

2020-3-17
Use props
Dthawk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5493514 ft
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 3-17 03:04
We would need to see the battery cell voltages to be able to tell anything about the flight.
Can you post a link to the whole Airdata report rather than a picture of one page?

https://app.airdata.com/share/rCkTxZ
2020-3-17
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Thats looking like unbalanced cells on a battery.
Had they started to self-discharge or anything?
2020-3-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Are you flying in a location within the operating temperature? This may affect the performance of the said battery during flight. I would recommend to please try refreshing the firmware with the said battery inserted using the DJI Assistant 2 and please check if there are any cell deviation more than 0.1 then I would recommend to please drain the battery til 5% recharge it again to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-3-17
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hiya,

Looks like 2 cells (#2 and 3) don`t like cold temperatures.

In the log : BattTempVoltageLow, BatteryDangerous, Undefined Battery Message.

cheers
JJB
analysis3a.png
2020-3-17
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

After only 1:10 you had cells that had dropped to critical low cell voltage (3.3V)
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/69YE22601KS41SRQMHFI/
From 1:18.8 the battery was back to normal.

2020-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules