Covid 19
1881 20 2020-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

please stay safe and healthy all you dronners.  Not bad in my area, we are sort of remote, but you people in cities be safe!
2020-3-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

No matter where you are, please take care of yourself and your family, we will still do our best to provide customer support. Stay safe.
2020-3-18
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-18 00:11
No matter where you are, please take care of yourself and your family, we will still do our best to provide customer support. Stay safe.

thank you Mindy,
2020-3-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You too!
Working from a tiny desk in the garage right now.
Even though we don't have a complete lockdown, it is advised to stay in home as much as possible.
Avoid humans as much as you can....
Strange times.
2020-3-18
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-18 00:11

Aloha Mindy,

Mahalo!  You to, stay safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-3-18
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Jack,

We are hunkered down here in Hawai'i.  The wind and rain (flash floods) are making it kind of gloomy.  There will be better weather days though for jungle and mountain flying, so I hope to not suffer too much (if I can stay healthy).  So many of us vulnerable old guys that fly drones.

I wonder if there will be satellite images of Earth at night during the next months.  Will they be different?

Stay safe and healthy!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-3-18
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Canada

Cetacean Posted at 3-18 01:44
Aloha Jack,

We are hunkered down here in Hawai'i.  The wind and rain (flash floods) are making it kind of gloomy.  There will be better weather days though for jungle and mountain flying, so I hope to not suffer too much (if I can stay healthy).  So many of us vulnerable old guys that fly drones.

stay healthy stay safe, this virus is seriously dangerous for us old timers, living in a remote area does not mean that we are safe so I will stay confined to my own little area,  let's all pray that this virus will eventually die.
2020-3-18
Use props
James 0522
lvl.4
Flight distance : 191493 ft
United States

Hey everybody stay safe out the and be smart. Wash your hands and learn social distancing.
If we all pull together, we'll get through this stronger and smarter than before. Treat every one you meet with kindness, that's what makes us a community.

Peace, and fly safe and often
2020-3-18
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Canada

James 0522 Posted at 3-18 02:23
Hey everybody stay safe out the and be smart. Wash your hands and learn social distancing.
If we all pull together, we'll get through this stronger and smarter than before. Treat every one you meet with kindness, that's what makes us a community.

well said James, stay safe
2020-3-18
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Mavic drones through out the world are asking their owners to wear rubber gloves.  Cause Mavic's never know where owner's hands have been.  
2020-3-18
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello forum from Washington State. We are definitely feeling the impact of the virus here. A lot of stores closing and Seattle is like a ghost town. Unfortunately I am still working out in the open and doing my best to stay safe.

I do hope this ends very soon but the financial impact is going to last much longer. Be safe everyone.

-Jason
2020-3-18
Use props
NightThunder
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106020 ft
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 3-18 09:34
Mavic drones through out the world are asking their owners to wear rubber gloves.  Cause Mavic's never know where owner's hands have been.

Liked your post! In addition to all the safety precautions we should all abide by we also need to keep a sense of humour. Also, quit hoarding. One mavic mini per person.

2020-3-18
Use props
NightThunder
lvl.4
United States

This thing is a little to close to home for me. I Iive in Washington State in Pierce county which is right next door to King county that had the first death in the US. I am in the "at risk" group (age and other things). My wife is a nurse at a local hospital that is starting to see some of the first cases in our location. She will be moving to the front lines if (more like when) the patient load increases. Hopefully she will be ok as she is trained in isolation protocol (blue moon suit sort of thing) and will hopefully not be directly exposed to the virus. Still worried for her and very saddened by the carnage this virus has already caused and will cause. That said, I am positive my wife and I will be ok. We have to be!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all and with everyone else around the globe.
Take care and be safe everyone!

2020-3-18
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

NightThunder Posted at 3-18 10:09
This thing is a little to close to home for me. I Iive in Washington State in Pierce county which is right next door to King county that had the first death in the US. I am in the "at risk" group (age and other things). My wife is a nurse at a local hospital that is starting to see some of the first cases in our location. She will be moving to the front lines if (more like when) the patient load increases. Hopefully she will be ok as she is trained in isolation protocol (blue moon suit sort of thing) and will hopefully not be directly exposed to the virus. Still worried for her and very saddened by the carnage this virus has already caused and will cause. That said, I am positive my wife and I will be ok. We have to be!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all and with everyone else around the globe.

Tell her thanks for continuing to do her job in a risky environment.

Ops, me bad.  No hand shaking.  
2020-3-18
Use props
NightThunder
lvl.4
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 3-18 10:32

Thanks! I really appreciate that!
2020-3-18
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Canada

NightThunder Posted at 3-18 10:09

well said Night Thunder, my granddaughter is also a nurse, it's always on my mind, at 72 years old I take all the necessary precautions, this is my 4th day of self quarantine, the world has to come together and beat this.  stay safe and healthy people.
2020-3-18
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 3-18 10:32

Aloha Trim,

Remember, no elbow bumps after you cough or sneeze into your elbow.  Stay safe and healthy!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-3-19
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Good News on COVID-19 - Hydroxychloroquine

Recent guidelines from South Korea and  China report that chloroquine is an effective antiviral therapeutic  treatment against Coronavirus Disease 2019.  Use of chloroquine  (tablets) is showing favorable outcomes in humans infected with  Coronavirus including faster time to recovery and shorter hospital stay.   US CDC research shows that chloroquine also has strong potential as a  prophylactic (preventative) measure against coronavirus in the lab,  while we wait for a vaccine to be developed.  Chloroquine is an  inexpensive, globally available drug that has been in widespread human  use since 1945 against malaria, autoimmune and various other conditions.   

Have been told that Hydroxychloroquine has been approved in U.S.

2020-3-19
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Canada

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 3-19 07:38
Good News on COVID-19 - Hydroxychloroquine

Thanks for the info HT, you and your family stay safe stay healthy.
2020-3-19
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Canada

James 0522 Posted at 3-18 02:23
If we all pull together, we'll get through this stronger and smarter than before. Treat every one you meet with kindness, that's what makes us a community.

That’s  one of the benefits living in the country, neighbors are far away and I can fly the drone as often as I want to weather permitting, It does take my mind off Corvid 19 for a while. We as a planet have to conquer against thi virus!
2020-3-19
Use props
NightThunder
lvl.4
United States

Picanoc Jack Posted at 3-18 14:53
well said Night Thunder, my granddaughter is also a nurse, it's always on my mind, at 72 years old I take all the necessary precautions, this is my 4th day of self quarantine, the world has to come together and beat this.  stay safe and healthy people.

Nurses are the best, aren't they Thanks Picanot Jack
2020-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules