Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Slow mode on motorike
736 9 2020-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Altech
lvl.4
Flight distance : 808091 ft
Australia

Hi Guys, went for a bike ride with my bike group, the footage is a mistake as I didn't check the Cam settings when I mount to my helment.  Please enjoy as footage looks great cheers Alex

2020-3-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Great video, thanks for sharing.
2020-3-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Amazing you did not fall
2020-3-18
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

3 wheels that way, are it still like a trike, so a car ? or is it a motorcycle with 2 front wheels.
2020-3-18
Use props
Altech
lvl.4
Flight distance : 808091 ft
Australia

peiter Posted at 3-18 12:56
3 wheels that way, are it still like a trike, so a car ? or is it a motorcycle with 2 front wheels.

Yes, A Cam-Am Spyder , they call it a " Tri-Car" in Downunder   lol , but you need a bike licences to ride it. where if was a trike , car licence
2020-3-18
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

Yeah i am not licensed to motorcycles, as one of just 2 things i cant legally drive.
But i was wondering if i got to do my dream AU tour a 3 wheeler like that would be great, don't want to do a trike, so i guess its a car for me then.
And that will probably also let me get further "out there"
Maybe a car will also be best as i would be visiting for 6 months or so, otherwise not enough time for my AU friends from the net, and the rather large country compared to little old Denmark.
2020-3-19
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cool footage. Thanks for sharing
2020-3-20
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2020-3-21
Use props
fivetonine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 985135 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Interesting video, though I would find normal speed more enticing in the fascinating motorbike ride you did. Maybe use slow speeds for focus only?
2020-3-23
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

Yes but then you have to record in high FPS, and then in post slow down the parts you want, here the guy accidental put the camera in slow mode where it save as slow motion directly to the memory card so no work in post are needed to make slow motion.
It would be so nice if you could shift back and forth between 2 recording  modes, so you could be recording 4K/60, and then say "slow" and the camera would change to slow motion and record in that mode, and then a few seconds you could say "back" to change back to the original recording format.

But i think it would take up a fair amount of RAM in the camera to seamless change between 2 recording modes like that, but i think it would be a cool feature.
2020-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules