Mavic Mini cae al suelo sin control
1636 15 2020-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
luismigueleguil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86490 ft
Spain

Hola. soy nuevo en el foro y no encuentro solucion al problema codigo 30168.
Sin viento ycon el máximo cuidado ya tengo miedo de volar el Drone. Se me ha caído en 4 ocasiones y yo pensaba que hacia algo mal.
Hacery información por si me pueden ayudar Gracias.
Vídeo :video mas datos
Registro del último vueo con caída: vuelo
Quisiera ayuda por favor. Es muy desesperante y llevo muchas horas perdidas.
Gracias, gracias, gracias.

2020-3-18
Use props
luismigueleguil
lvl.1
Spain

Registro del vuelo que no entró antes: https://app.airdata.com/flight/9d029e2192971eda445a138005cb6e56/GENERALNotifications
Video con info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZZi5vD7uvo
2020-3-18
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Buenas,
Mejor que uses el traductor de google ya que el 95% de gente aquí se comunica en Inglés.
Espero que te puedan ayudar.
Saludos!
2020-3-18
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

Buenas,
Mejor que uses el traductor de google ya que el 95% de gente aquí se comunica en Inglés.
Espero que te puedan ayudar.
Saludos!
2020-3-18
Use props
luismigueleguil
lvl.1
Spain

Hi. I am new to the forum and I cannot find a solution to the problem code 30168.
Without wind and with the utmost care I am already afraid of flying the Drone. I dropped it 4 times and I thought I was doing something wrong.
Information if you can help me Thanks.
Registration of the flight that did not enter before: https://app.airdata.com/flight/9d029e2192971eda445a138005cb6e56/GENERALNotifications
Video with info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZZi5vD7uvo

I would like help please. It is very maddening and I have lost many hours.
Thank you thank you thank you InspektorGadjet
2020-3-18
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

2020-3-18
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Podria ser que la nieve haga algo extraño en el sensor visual de posicion ?
2020-3-18
Use props
amferreira
lvl.4
Flight distance : 263225 ft
Portugal

Steve Coutts from Canada had the same problem and solved it by replacing the proppellers, he has a video on Youtube. I had several ESC errors and mostly disappeared by refreshing the firmware of the drone (with each battery if you have more than one) and the controller using the DJI Assistant 2 on the computer.

I recommend to refresh the firmware and replace the props.
2020-3-18
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

amferreira Posted at 3-18 11:21
Steve Coutts from Canada had the same problem and solved it by replacing the proppellers, he has a video on Youtube. I had several ESC errors and mostly disappeared by refreshing the firmware of the drone (with each battery if you have more than one) and the controller using the DJI Assistant 2 on the computer.

Please post this video , Thanks in advance
2020-3-18
Use props
amferreira
lvl.4
Portugal

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 3-18 11:38
Please post this video , Thanks in advance

2020-3-18
Use props
luismigueleguil
lvl.1
Spain

amferreira Posted at 3-18 11:21
Steve Coutts from Canada had the same problem and solved it by replacing the proppellers, he has a video on Youtube. I had several ESC errors and mostly disappeared by refreshing the firmware of the drone (with each battery if you have more than one) and the controller using the DJI Assistant 2 on the computer.

Thank you. I will try everything, but I consider that if they were propellers the behavior would always be the same and in my case there are days when the drone behaves perfectly.
Greetings
2020-3-18
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Spain

luismigueleguil Posted at 3-18 23:50
Thank you. I will try everything, but I consider that if they were propellers the behavior would always be the same and in my case there are days when the drone behaves perfectly.
Greetings

Your problem could be various things:
- Too cold weather makes battery less efficient. Also warnings are happening below 20% battery mark, you should try to land before 20% unless you want the batteries to die quick.
- Altitude, the higher you go the less air there is, so motors must move fast in order to keep the drone hoovering.
- IMU calibrated in warm place, for example your house, then drone needs time of IMU to warm up, giving wrong readings, try calibrating IMU outside after having the drone 30 minutes outside to get the same temperature than environment.
- Update all batteries using DJI Assistant 2.

Let us know if any of this helps.
Best!
2020-3-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, this error means the maximum power load is reached. The flight controller detects the working condition of the propulsion system in real-time. The warning will prompt up if it is detected that there is large air resistance (such as strong wind) when the aircraft is hovering or when the battery level is low. When the warning appears, it means that the current environment and battery power are not suitable for the flight.

Please also note that in low-temperature (below 0°C) environments, the battery's activity and propulsion performance decrease. As per the video, the environment looks cold. It is not recommended to fly the aircraft in low-temperature environments. Please fly the aircraft within 0°C to 40°C, as noted by the DJI official website.

Thus, when the maximum power reached error shows up, please land the aircraft as soon as possible, and then change the battery or choose to fly the aircraft in a windless and suitable temperature environment. Thank you for your attention.
2020-3-19
Use props
luismigueleguil
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Thor Posted at 3-19 02:27
Hi, this error means the maximum power load is reached. The flight controller detects the working condition of the propulsion system in real-time. The warning will prompt up if it is detected that there is large air resistance (such as strong wind) when the aircraft is hovering or when the battery level is low. When the warning appears, it means that the current environment and battery power are not suitable for the flight.

Please also note that in low-temperature (below 0°C) environments, the battery's activity and propulsion performance decrease. As per the video, the environment looks cold. It is not recommended to fly the aircraft in low-temperature environments. Please fly the aircraft within 0°C to 40°C, as noted by the DJI official website.

Thank you all. I will follow the advice and comment on my experiences
2020-3-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

luismigueleguil Posted at 3-19 03:34
Thank you all. I will follow the advice and comment on my experiences

No problems. Fly safe.
2020-3-19
Use props
amferreira
lvl.4
Portugal

luismigueleguil Posted at 3-18 23:50
Greetings

I got recently more max power warnings when bat level is lower than 40%. I charged the batteries and up to now no more errors. Try refresh the firmware first.
2020-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules