Sensor Range Adjustment ?
1569 2 2020-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gnJGhZdi5Gmk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 253566 ft
United States

Does anyone have an idea as to how the Sensor Range of a Mavic 2 PRO may be adjusted ? I am finding that the minimum approach distance (before braking) is causing "problems" while "close flying". I would like the ability to customize the minimum approach distance. I think it will be understood when I say that it is frustrating when the drone will not continue into clearly safe space - without deactivating sensor guidance.
2020-3-18
Use props
HurleyBird Productions
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I believe you only have the option to turn them off and not change the distance, for safety reasons of coarse.
2020-3-19
Use props
N2TFG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 253566 ft
United States

HurleyBird Productions Posted at 3-19 12:12
I believe you only have the option to turn them off and not change the distance, for safety reasons of coarse.

Thanks for the reply.

The sensors are a GREAT safety feature, however, it would be nice to be able to customize sensitivity.

In order to get close enough for acceptable technical imaging, (36" or so), I have to disable the sensors - thereby greatly increasing the risk involved with "close work".

What bothers me, is, not being given the option of customization, this type of thing irks me to no end.
2020-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules