500 2 2020-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UrbanEddie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 222405 ft
Hungary

Hi,
I have a new Dji Mini. I am overall satisfied with my dron, except one thing: If I use quickshot, it works properly for the first time. But the next attempt in a row the dron can not recognise the target ( no + sign appears) and I can not select the target with the box either. If I go back to the main menu, then connect  again (press 'go fly' button) the selection works again for an attempt and so on...
Has anyone been faced with this issue before? How to solve it?

I use Kingstone sdxc card + Xiaomi redmi 3S phone

Thanks in advance
2020-3-19
Use props
djiuser_vZnfCWc017iv
New

Argentina

Hi, I have the same issue. Actually little worst. Didn't recognize any target never!  Could you find something? Still having this issue?
2021-8-1
Use props
UrbanEddie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 222405 ft
Hungary

djiuser_vZnfCWc017iv Posted at 8-1 12:18
Hi, I have the same issue. Actually little worst. Didn't recognize any target never!  Could you find something? Still having this issue?

Hi, Do you have an older or weeker mobile device? I assume this issue is affected by the proccessing method handled by your phone - it may not a software issue, but a hardware one. So if your phone is not strong enough or it has less memories ( I don't know the minimum requirements ), that may cause the problem.  Try with another, stronger mobile device.

Waiting for your feedback!

Cheers
2021-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules