706 4 2020-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nubbix
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165062 ft
Norway

Hi experts.
I searched everywhere for solution to my issue, but always came up short.

Now back in October2019 I had my last flight with my DJI Mavic 2 Pro and I was using my new 2018 ipad and DJI GO 4
I waited for good weather all through the winter and today there finally was some blue sky and no wind.
So I hooked up my Mavic to my computer and updated all the firmware for both DJI and Controller

But when I assemblied the drone and remote and hooked it up to my Ipad, it said no connection or disconnected in top left corner.
I tried press the connect aircraft botton, but when I come to step 3 the connect button is blank/shaded.

Now I tried to go into the viewer and into settings/remote and then link the controller, there basically isnt any menu sub item for it.

Here is the strange part, when I hook up my Android phone, I have no issues at all.

I thought it might be the connection cord, but why would that stop working while just laying in a suitcase. Makes no sense to me.
The other thing I thought, was either due to the firmware update or any ios update of the DJI GO 4 app..  

So have you kind experts any suggestion for me?

Ps. I did the C1 + C2 + record button thingy to bind the controller, nothing happend. It says remote ready to fly, but no connection between remote and ipad

Any idea is heavily appreciated kind sirs.

Cheers
Tom Knudsen

2020-3-20
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sounds like you need a new cable.
2020-3-20
Use props
nubbix
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165062 ft
Norway

Woe Posted at 3-20 19:10
Sounds like you need a new cable.

Thanks.. But it would not explain why that should stop working without any use.. It worked like a charm back in September of 2019? Never touch it since. Only thing I did was update firmware
2020-3-22
Use props
Porktree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
  • >>>
United States

LOL - Always check the cable.
2020-3-22
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

nubbix Posted at 3-22 05:10
Thanks.. But it would not explain why that should stop working without any use.. It worked like a charm back in September of 2019? Never touch it since. Only thing I did was update firmware

As a rule of thumb always check cable first.
2020-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules