Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Trouble recording voice on Garageband using MV5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans42db65c6
lvl.1

Japan

Hi everyone, I bought an MV5 (Shure) and Audio Technica Headset. I am not able to record my vocals properly on GarageBand using the MV5. There’s always some disturbances when I start singing loud. Is there anyone else who has faced the same issue?
2020-3-22
Use props
Expregiat42
New

Singapore

I don’t think there is an option for applying processing to an incoming video, as there would with a hardware interface. This is what you get.

What you wanna do here is set the channel volume low when you are recording. Here you want the signal level to -18db for mixing. Avoid signal level near 0db. This should fix it.

I also faced the same issue while I was using Garageband on my Mac, however, on shifting to windows, I am unable to find a better alternative. Do you know any way around it?
2020-3-23
Use props
fans42db65c6
lvl.1

Japan

Expregiat42 Posted at 3-23 02:06
I don’t think there is an option for applying processing to an incoming video, as there would with a hardware interface. This is what you get.

What you wanna do here is set the channel volume low when you are recording. Here you want the signal level to -18db for mixing. Avoid signal level near 0db. This should fix it.

Thanks @Expregiat42, I will check it out. Use Vmware to use Garageband for windows PC. I found one article where all steps are explained. Hope it might help you. Cheers!
https://thegaragebandpc.com/
2020-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules