Lost drone due to improper flight environment
484 4 2020-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Deorsa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 224718 ft
Luxembourg

case CAS-4094579-C3M1L5at thr 17/03/2020 i started flying my drone and while a was flying it at one point i did not have the control of it so i finally lost it.
when it took off i did not get any warnings, after just getting it 10 meters away from me i started getting warnings but it was too late and could not do anything since a lost the control of it. i sended all the neccesary info to dji and the repsonded ''According to the analysis, the incident was caused by improper flight environment. Please fly with caution. As it seems it was not my fault but insteed of helping me more with the problem they offer me a 15%discount if i like to purchase another mavic mini. just to know guys how the things work here
2020-3-23
Use props
Ice_2k
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132575 ft
Romania

you're gonna have to supply a lot more details than "i got some warnings". Ideally, just upload the flight log. See https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2020-3-23
Use props
Deorsa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 224718 ft
Luxembourg

I got two warning about the gps signal and attitude mode fly with caution
2020-3-23
Use props
Ice_2k
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132575 ft
Romania

ATTI mode is normal if there is no gps reception where you're flying and if you're a new pilot ATTI mode will indeed seem like the drone is "out of control" when in fact it's quite the opposite, it's *entirely* under your control (as in the computer is no longer helping you maintain position). But again, only by attaching the flight log can we have a productive discussion about this.
2020-3-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Deorsa, we are very sorry for your loss, per the data analysis result, the aircraft switched between OPTI mode and ATTI mode due to the weak GPS signal after takeoff and crashed in the ATTI mode. The drone cannot position and brake itself automatically in this mode and it requires pilot with rich experience to control. We do not recommend to fly in the mode, the warranty service could not be provided, thanks for you understanding. flight modes.png
2020-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules