Unlocking Blue zone doesnt work
450 2 2020-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AndrewTemcha
lvl.1
Ukraine

Hi guys, just bought a Mavic MINI 2 weeks ago, and currently experiencing issue with unlocking Blue zone on the map. I live in aprx. 5 km next to Airport in Blue zone. Thus I have to ask for permission each 3 days. The first question comes here: is it possible to somehow unlock it for specific zone forever (lets say, after 3 unlocks in a row, etc). And the main problem is next: yesterday I unlocked it via web site for 3 days and tried to start fly. It asked me to accept all the policy etc (3 checkboxes as far as I remember) and after that it sent SMS for verification. Then I was able to start fly. And actually everything was fine. However today it asks me to accept same policies and at this time doesnt send any SMS. I'm trying again and again - but no luck. It says something like "UNLCOKED" but actually when I press auto take off - it again requests permissions. This loop never ends. Anyone experiencing something similar?
2020-3-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi AndrewTemcha, sorry for the difficulties on unlocking, it is recommended to send email to flysafe@dji.com with the details and your DJI account, the team will help to check and figure it out.
2020-3-23
Use props
AndrewTemcha
lvl.1
Ukraine

Thank you, will do!
2020-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules