12251 57 2020-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Dear customers,

Due to COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, product repairs and shipment times are expected to be delayed. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We will try and resume normal operations as soon as possible. If you have any questions during this period, feel free to contact DJI Support via chat or email for assistance. Thank you for your understanding and support.

1.png
Best regards,
DJI Support
March 23, 2020

2020-3-23
Use props
djiuser_ajFNRXwTfXI8
New

Netherlands

May I know how many days of delay is expected for a new drone delivery in Europe?
2020-3-24
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Stay safe!
2020-3-24
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_ajFNRXwTfXI8 Posted at 3-24 06:47
May I know how many days of delay is expected for a new drone delivery in Europe?

If you can't wait for one, try some of the retail vendors who carry the product.  Apple, b&hphotovideo, both have the basic and combo in stock.  Both have international sales and the distribution channels would be something to look into as the covid-19 is affecting everything worldwide (in some fashion)
2020-3-27
Use props
FiLiNuX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 364304 ft
United States

Anyone know what exactly "Some repairs suspended" entails?  I think everyone would realize that a delay is almost entirely unavoidable at this point and be understanding and patient.  The suspended verbiage however makes me think of repair processes possibly not being completed.  

Positive thoughts, energy, and prayers being sent out to everyone here & around the world!!  

Take care & be safe!!
2020-3-27
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Stay safe and God bless.
2020-3-28
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the info.
2020-4-3
Use props
patdig
lvl.2
Flight distance : 276099 ft
Canada

I have a case repair number for my Mavic Mini, but have not received my email with the mailing label. Will I be notified by email when the repair facility will open for normal operations?
2020-4-3
Use props
fansdf38a589
New

United States

I have been with out a drone for pretty much 3 weeks now after starting a dji Refresh claim I received a the replacement and now the battery is faulty on the new drone that came with the new drone I was told to send the old one in like I did with the crashed drone and they would receive another battery which would take another week and a half!!!!!!

This is not acceptable I would like dji just to send me a new battery free of charge and be done with it please someone please contact me in Regards to this my original case number is:

CAS-4112574-X9H0B1
2020-4-10
Use props
fans65019e57
lvl.1

United States

I bought 2 fpv goggless and 2 air units. One air unit did not work... its almost 3 weeks and a half now . And they only say because covid 19  that the department for repairs is closed.... this is very frustraiting...that I have a case and I need to wait for a maul package to send the unit to repair.....
2020-4-10
Use props
Vlas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've definitely felt the delay.
2020-4-28
Use props
djiuser_xpVOrYT5Bbzr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 938 ft
United States

I placed an order 4/24 and was given an original arrival date of 4/29. That changed to 4/30 and now “No scheduled delivery date available at this time.” I understand there are shipping delays but had I known all of this I would have driven 2 hours and bought one in person. Very disappointed and I used the support chat and was rudely disconnected when trying to report my problem.
2020-5-1
Use props
Drone668
lvl.3
United States

djiuser_xpVOrYT5Bbzr Posted at 5-1 06:50
I placed an order 4/24 and was given an original arrival date of 4/29. That changed to 4/30 and now “No scheduled delivery date available at this time.” I understand there are shipping delays but had I known all of this I would have driven 2 hours and bought one in person. Very disappointed and I used the support chat and was rudely disconnected when trying to report my problem.

That is unfortunate, hopefully you will be able to get it either in person or sometime in the future.
2020-5-1
Use props
djiuser_BD28ntAsHhzr
lvl.1

United States

I placed an order 4/24 and was given an original arrival date of 4/29. That changed to 4/30 and now “No scheduled delivery date available at this time.” I understand there are shipping delays but had I known all of this I would have driven 2 hours and bought one in person. Very disappointed and I used the support chat and was rudely disconnected when trying to report my problem.

Just get a refund and then go for a drive.
2020-5-2
Use props
djiuser_xpVOrYT5Bbzr
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_BD28ntAsHhzr Posted at 5-2 01:57
Just get a refund and then go for a drive.

I tried, that’s when the person on the DJI chat very frankly told me that wasn’t an option, I would have to wait for delivery but he couldn’t tell me when that would be.... and he then disconnected...
2020-5-2
Use props
Drone668
lvl.3
United States

djiuser_xpVOrYT5Bbzr Posted at 5-2 05:17
I tried, that’s when the person on the DJI chat very frankly told me that wasn’t an option, I would have to wait for delivery but he couldn’t tell me when that would be.... and he then disconnected...

I mean, eventually they will have to deliver it so it's just a matter of time.
2020-5-2
Use props
djiuser_xpVOrYT5Bbzr
lvl.1
United States

Drone668 Posted at 5-2 05:21
I mean, eventually they will have to deliver it so it's just a matter of time.

Not to be rude, I understand “eventually” it will be delivered, but this is the first time I’ve ever given a company $600 and not known when said product would be delivered. I’m already in the process of going through my bank for a refund and for sure will never solicit any business from DJI again.
2020-5-2
Use props
djiuser_HhA4Uiz9TTT0
lvl.1

United States

Good Morning, reading through several threads on "Delivery" It would be help ful for those of us who have orders and Anxiously waiting if you would add a Processing time completion date as this seems to be the longest part of your Order system. Putting a date for completion of processing would be great! Thanks.
2020-5-3
Use props
Drone668
lvl.3
United States

djiuser_xpVOrYT5Bbzr Posted at 5-2 22:54
Not to be rude, I understand “eventually” it will be delivered, but this is the first time I’ve ever given a company $600 and not known when said product would be delivered. I’m already in the process of going through my bank for a refund and for sure will never solicit any business from DJI again.

I understand what you're saying. I think it is a good idea to get a refund right now given the current situations, but after all this ends, I think DJI is still a good company to buy drones from. So far I have had pretty good experiences with DJI, although it was before this special circumstance. Also if you pay with Paypal the refund process might be easier. Stay safe out there.
2020-5-3
Use props
djiuser_tuyn8hYOP8w1
New

United States

Is there any update on this, I just ordered a mavic mini and got an arrival date of August 5th. Which is ridiculously far away and the care refresh is already started since it “shipped” which means I basically loose out on 4 months of coverage. Should I be pushing for a refund and purchase this elsewhere?
2020-5-5
Use props
djiuser_rUhEF0uaOQzn
New

United States

I have a question
2020-5-6
Use props
fansda13d497
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_ajFNRXwTfXI8 Posted at 3-24 06:47

I’m still waiting too. Ordered and paid last Friday(1st May) and still waiting. My tracking has been stuck in China for 4 working days too.
2020-5-7
Use props
Elfman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 151716 ft
United Kingdom

so does that mean the new mavic air 2 wont be with customers until sometime in june?
2020-5-7
Use props
barbelle
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46578 ft
United States

Has anyone had any experiences with repairs at this time.? Any idea of the expected increase in time ( even a range) for a typical repair?
2020-5-8
Use props
grahamdoherty7
New

United Kingdom

thanks for info waiting on mavic mini
2020-5-10
Use props
djiuser_ZPawvq6bGXJ4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello!

I ordered my Mavic Air 2 on the 4th May and it is marked as shipped and showing in Shenzhen, however it has shown as that since Saturday.

Of course with everything going on, delays to shipping are understandable and out of your control but as with another user here, my Care service has begun and so I am wondering whether it would be better to try and buy one from somewhere else that might have some stock closer to (or in) the UK, and if so, how would it be best to arrange a refund for the Air 2 and Fly More package?

Are you able to provide any rough estimates as to when it would be delivered if I do keep this order?

Stay safe, and thank you!

An excited customer
2020-5-13
Use props
djiuser_44rSmbntgwGH
New

United States

I purchased an osmo action over Mother’s Day weekend because of the great sale price. It was supposed to be delivered tomorrow but I see it has been delayed due to clearance issues once it got to Memphis Tennessee. How long will this delay be?
2020-5-13
Use props
djiuser_44rSmbntgwGH
New

United States

Issue already resolved
2020-5-14
Use props
djiuser_aG6igtayIRR7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 494974 ft
Canada

Ordered Mavic 2 Pro w/smart controller 05/24. Payment cleared within hours. Contacted customer service 05/25 asking about shipping delays due to covid19. CS Rep told me it should ship 05/26 and to allow 3-5 business days for delivery. It's now 05/28 and my package has still not shipped. Contacted CS again only to be told there's not much more they can tell me that isn't already on the website in my account, but they did flag my order as priority and the representative told me to expect an email with a more accurate shipping date in 24-48 hrs.

Hope they do, I'm not impressed to cough up almost CAD$3000 and still have diddly squat to show for it a week later and no one can tell me anything that gives me any confidence. If I didn't want the thing so bad I already would have clicked the refund button in my account and been done with this waiting game...
2020-5-28
Use props
djiuser_UoANbjTYG69Q
New
Flight distance : 34711 ft
United States

I just got the mavic mini and the controller won't charge brand new..provided cables and all? I just want to fly plz help!!
2020-6-1
Use props
fans3dc088f6
New
Flight distance : 6394 ft
United States

Sent my mavic mini in for repair/replacement under dji care refresh and it arrived at the Texas facility on thursday 6/4. It’s now Monday 6/8 and have not had any updates or anything on it. Still shows me it’s in ther processing stage and not in the “to be handled” stage. I thought dji care refresh was supposed to prioritize the repair/replacement prices for the buyer? Need help to get the ball going if anyone can help me. Case number is CAS-4394222-W9B8D2
2020-6-8
Use props
TheVoT
lvl.3
Ireland

any update on how many days of delay are expected for a new drone delivery in Europe?
2020-6-18
Use props
fans9c7ca6e5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1529 ft
United States

Device has been delivered successfully to DJI Grapevine Texas location but site still says 'The replacement device will be shipped to you once the damaged device is received by DJI.'

Any idea what's going on?
2020-6-18
Use props
Repairsux
lvl.1

United States

This is complete BS.  I chatted with support and they never told me about delays and could not talk to anyone because of long wait times and hung up after an hour listening to the annoying guy.  We pay over $1k for these drones and to not have any ETA is complete BS.   You guys as a company SUCK.
2020-6-19
Use props
fansadc56045
lvl.1

United States

DJI received payment for Mavic Mini June 7. FedEx tracking shows it is still in China. Any idea how long these are actually taking to reach their destination? I’m east coast USA.
2020-6-19
Use props
Kazzaaz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10987228 ft
United States

This Wednesday will be THREE WEEKS since DJI has received my drone for repair.
I have requested an update via email and have gotten nothing back.  The drone is still in the "Damage Assessment" phase.

I understand the situation but this is absolutely ridiculous.
I have purchased over 5 drones from DJI and they make a great product.  Unfortunately I may no longer fly with this company after such terrible customer service experiences.
It is SAD that the only way to get an answer from DJI is to complain on a public forum.

DJI - If you are reading this - a customer expects an UPDATE after this long - regardless of the COVID situation!
2020-6-20
Use props
djiuser_M6sBtHEkwqJI
New

United States

The DJI website says my order is shipped but fedex has not received the package, can I still cancel?
2020-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansadc56045 Posted at 6-19 12:53
DJI received payment for Mavic Mini June 7. FedEx tracking shows it is still in China. Any idea how long these are actually taking to reach their destination? I’m east coast USA.

Hi there, we are sorry to keep you waiting, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, the order is in transit, hope you will receive it soon.
2020-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Repairsux Posted at 6-19 06:54
This is complete BS.  I chatted with support and they never told me about delays and could not talk to anyone because of long wait times and hung up after an hour listening to the annoying guy.  We pay over $1k for these drones and to not have any ETA is complete BS.   You guys as a company SUCK.

Hi Repairsux, we apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the extended repair turnaround, upon checking your case, the evaluation has been finished and the quotation email should be sent to you very soon, please note the email notification, thank you.
2020-6-21
Use props
djiuser_TlSyVbSRs3ls
New

United States

I placed an order 4/24 and was given an original arrival date of 4/29. That changed to 4/30 and now “No scheduled delivery date available at this time.” I understand there are shipping delays but had I known all of this I would have driven 2 hours and bought one in person. Very disappointed and I used the support chat and was rudely disconnected when trying to report my problem.

Same here. $3,000 USD spent and for a week it’s been sitting waiting to be delivered to FedEx. The initial information said the DJI store orders would be sent from within the US. Had they ONLY told the truth I could also have driven an hour away and had everything immediately.
2020-6-28
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules