Delay of Product Delivery and Repair Notice
12267 57 2020-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steveroa
lvl.1

United States

Yeah they should have provided a notice of delay on their website. And the dji care refresh is running for a month without covering any drone? Will never ever recommend buying from them. 1000 dollars is a lot of money. Wish i could cancel my order but its stuck in Memphis for a month now. Should probably release a Los Angeles County-wide statement to protect our consumers from this inconvenience
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Steveroa Posted at 6-29 19:28
Yeah they should have provided a notice of delay on their website. And the dji care refresh is running for a month without covering any drone? Will never ever recommend buying from them. 1000 dollars is a lot of money. Wish i could cancel my order but its stuck in Memphis for a month now. Should probably release a Los Angeles County-wide statement to protect our consumers from this inconvenience

Sorry for your unpleasant experience, I've replied here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=219276 Please keep me updated in your own thread, I will follow up, thank you.
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_TlSyVbSRs3ls Posted at 6-28 03:32
Same here. $3,000 USD spent and for a week it’s been sitting waiting to be delivered to FedEx. The initial information said the DJI store orders would be sent from within the US. Had they ONLY told the truth I could also have driven an hour away and had everything immediately.

We are sorry to keep you waiting, we do have the warehouse in the US but if the items are out of stock there, we will ship from China. Affected by the pandemic, the shipping time is expected to be delayed, the package is in transit, hope for your understanding and patience.
2020-6-30
Use props
djiuser_3c5pJLYqacf5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 143153 ft
Poland

I bought mavic 2 pro fly more combo and dji care. Seller send it to me at 18.06.2020. My drone has manufacturing faulty, I send it back 19.06.2020 to seller. He recived it 22.06.2020 and send it to official polish diatributor. Now it should be in dji service center in netherland, but my seller doesnt have any information about service status. I dont have drone, im loosing dji care insurance. This is unacceptable, no one can tell me when I recive my drone back. I spend a lot of money, even for dji care and cant give me any information. Seller would like to send me another drone but he dnot know what the procedures are... Really su*ks.
2020-7-6
Use props
djiuser_NI8Gidmw3drK
lvl.1

United States

I ordered the FPV combo and received the first package containing the goggles after about 15 days in the U.S..  The second package with the radio and air unit are being held up in Memphis awaiting instruction from the importer.   Hopefully it gets cleared soon and I can get to flying.
2020-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_3c5pJLYqacf5 Posted at 7-6 13:35
I bought mavic 2 pro fly more combo and dji care. Seller send it to me at 18.06.2020. My drone has manufacturing faulty, I send it back 19.06.2020 to seller. He recived it 22.06.2020 and send it to official polish diatributor. Now it should be in dji service center in netherland, but my seller doesnt have any information about service status. I dont have drone, im loosing dji care insurance. This is unacceptable, no one can tell me when I recive my drone back. I spend a lot of money, even for dji care and cant give me any information. Seller would like to send me another drone but he dnot know what the procedures are... Really su*ks.

Hi there, sorry for the late response and read your experience, does the seller send you the case number? Please keep us updated with the case number so that we could check and further help, thank you.
2020-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_NI8Gidmw3drK Posted at 7-9 10:30
I ordered the FPV combo and received the first package containing the goggles after about 15 days in the U.S..  The second package with the radio and air unit are being held up in Memphis awaiting instruction from the importer.   Hopefully it gets cleared soon and I can get to flying.

Hi there, we are so sorry for the shipment delay, the package has been released and is in normal transit now, hope you will receive it soon.
2020-7-11
Use props
djiuser_rajv7jlOf2Yq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137057 ft
United States

Was all excited to get my new Mavic Air 2 tomorrow..... Then I check FedEx and it's being held up.... I'm so bummed out, I hope this gets cleared up fast.
2020-7-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_rajv7jlOf2Yq Posted at 7-13 11:56
Was all excited to get my new Mavic Air 2 tomorrow..... Then I check FedEx and it's being held up.... I'm so bummed out, I hope this gets cleared up fast.

Hi there, sorry for the clearance delay, our logistics team is working on it, it shall be released soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-7-13
Use props
djiuser_ZAr0g7JFXick
lvl.2
Flight distance : 811437 ft
Romania

Hi,
I've encountered some issues with the gimbal  (gimbal stucked), after two months since i bought it (i used it for only 4 or 5 flights, very very very cautiosly and carefully).  Have sent the drone back to store from i have purchased it (F64 Studio). They told me after 2 weeks that the drone is in Germany at DJI for repairs and i have to pay almost half the drone price for get it done (even i am in  the guarantee period and the drone was left at service with no scratch or other phisical damages/impact marks).
I declined to pay, so now, after more than a month the product was presented to the store service
(which by the way, released me a document that noted that the drone is in very good condition at sending to them) i have no drone back, no repairing, no refund, no warranty.
Very dissapointed and frustrated, never expected such an approach from a global wellknown company.
Anyone else in the same situation? What can i do further on?
Thanks

2020-8-4
Use props
djiuser_ZAr0g7JFXick
lvl.2
Flight distance : 811437 ft
Romania

djiuser_ZAr0g7JFXick Posted at 8-4 05:51
Hi,
I've encountered some issues with the gimbal  (gimbal stucked), after two months since i bought it (i used it for only 4 or 5 flights, very very very cautiosly and carefully).  Have sent the drone back to store from i have purchased it (F64 Studio). They told me after 2 weeks that the drone is in Germany at DJI for repairs and i have to pay almost half the drone price for get it done (even i am in  the guarantee period and the drone was left at service with no scratch or other phisical damages/impact marks).
I declined to pay, so now, after more than a month the product was presented to the store service

Thanks dji and your representatives for the support.
Much appriciate!
2020-8-8
Use props
Streamside
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I spoke to a DJI repair rep before sending my Mavic Pro in for repair and was told the whole process would take two weeks max. I sent it in and received notice that it was received 7/29. I received notice on 7/31 that the repair evaluation had been completed. IT HAS BEEN EVALUATED FOR REPAIR, AND YET OVER A WEEK LATER, I HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED A QUOTE ON REPAIR. I have called customer service twice and they have nothing to say except that I will receive the quote "maybe later today". They claim there is no way to check on my actual case with an actual human being in the repair department.

I am so incredibly disappointed with how unhelpful and opaque and apparently dishonest the customer service department has been. I expected much better from DJI. I am in the middle of an important job that I need my Mavic for and my case seems to have been somehow lost, and noone that I have access to at DJI seems to care.

Just in case someone from DJI is reading this message who does actually about their customers, my case number is CAS-4666199-J3V6Y1.

2020-8-8
Use props
fansd40f2415
lvl.2

Singapore

TOO MUCH DELAYED .GOING TO 3 MONTH SINCE JULY 7 SENT TO SUPPLIER. NOW ITS SEPT 22. UNTIL NOW STILL UNDER REPAIR?? WHY SOO MUCH DELAYED?
PLEASE IMPROVE YOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT??  TOO MUCH FRUSTRATION!!!  CASE NO: cas-4726392-v0v4h1
2020-9-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansd40f2415 Posted at 9-21 20:56
TOO MUCH DELAYED .GOING TO 3 MONTH SINCE JULY 7 SENT TO SUPPLIER. NOW ITS SEPT 22. UNTIL NOW STILL UNDER REPAIR?? WHY SOO MUCH DELAYED?
PLEASE IMPROVE YOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT??  TOO MUCH FRUSTRATION!!!  CASE NO: cas-4726392-v0v4h1

We are deeply sorry for the waiting, as per the case, the unit was received by us on the 18th of September, the unit had been shipped back to the dealer on 22nd, hope you'll receive the package soon.
2020-9-22
Use props
djiuser_fKOwHg7mqfdr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 619767 ft
United States

I’ll say this the delay isn’t the issue I have, no it’s the lack of communication provided.  You’ve had my Mavic 2 since December 7 and all I can get is they are still evaluating it. See this makes no sense because that drone I only had for 1 day after you sent it to me as a replacement for my Mavic 2  which only took like 2.5 weeks to ship to and get an exchange. Too bad you didnt evaluate the thing before you shipped it to me.  Now my mini 2 is awaiting you long evolved inspection and honestly all I sent were the pieces I managed to sweep up off the road it was ran over on after falling 135 ft straight down for absolutely no reason.  Thank god my Mav Air 2 still fly’s.   A phone call goes along way when nearly 3000 dollars of my hard earned money is stuck behind a computer screen that tells me nothing.  
2021-1-6
Use props
djiuser_fKOwHg7mqfdr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 619767 ft
United States

I’ll say this the delay isn’t the issue I have, no it’s the lack of communication provided.  You’ve had my Mavic 2 since December 7 and all I can get is they are still evaluating it. See this makes no sense because that drone I only had for 1 day after you sent it to me as a replacement for my Mavic 2  which only took like 2.5 weeks to ship to and get an exchange. Too bad you didnt evaluate the thing before you shipped it to me.  Now my mini 2 is awaiting you long evolved inspection and honestly all I sent were the pieces I managed to sweep up off the road it was ran over on after falling 135 ft straight down for absolutely no reason.  Thank god my Mav Air 2 still fly’s.   A phone call goes along way when nearly 3000 dollars of my hard earned money is stuck behind a computer screen that tells me nothing.  
2021-1-6
Use props
sky_makai
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3397539 ft
  • >>>
United States

I sent my drone in for service a month ago.  There were some issues with the quote as some of the issues weren't addressed and the service center wanted to replace a part that didn't need it (the USB port), charging me an extra $65 service fee.  It's been a month of back and forth with only 1 email response per day.
2021-3-27
Use props
davidrok
New

Algeria

May I know how many days of delay is expected for a new drone delivery in Europe?

Nox Vidmate VLC

2021-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules