New Osmo Action Firmware Released (25/03/2020)
44860 126 2020-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

fans70c52e59 Posted at 7-5 05:37
Is it possible To update the FW without wireless conection?

Yes.  https://www.dji.com/osmo-action/info#downloads

Simply take the  Bin  file to the camera DONE! in a sd card only
2020-7-5
Use props
CemAygun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 810 ft
Philippines

fans70c52e59 Posted at 7-5 05:33
Hi there. My osmo action is jammimg everytime i try To take a picture. I tried To connect to the app so i could try to update the firmware and see if it worked but the wireless is not conecting. I also cannot change the settings between 2.4ghz and 5.8ghz. When i try To change this, the camera jams and i have to remove the battery cause all the buttons stop Working. My camera is new, o have it for a yeAr and a week now and ive always taken good care of it. Never fell or anything. Im from Brazil and i bought it in usa in a trip.

That does not sound normal. You can try updating using the SD card. Camera automatically updates if it sees a firmware file at the root of you SD card.

Hope this solves your problem.

2020-7-8
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Happy I grabbed my OA  this time. not a single issue  if asked.  had a blast capturing footage with the latest and greatest firmware's.
2020-7-11
Use props
quintin
New

Namibia

Hi. I downloaded the latest version of MIMo and my action firmware is up to date. MIMO is running on and IPAD. The stream feature does not show. Only the usual modes. Any ideas?
2020-9-30
Use props
djiuser_GlRItaZ2yj4G
lvl.1
Serbia

Hi, DJI

My Osmo Action camera overheats and turns off completely, if it records longer than 17-18 min.  
It's 24 degrees Celsius in my room.

It's a new camera, it's 2 weeks old.
2021-2-8
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

the temp threshold has been added to FW 1.10.00.40 build that can be set to the highest level, and also format the card. not a quick format. but a full format.    maybe the actual card is the cause
2021-2-8
Use props
djiuser_Lmci5aXxXp9E
New
Thailand

Fastpackcronicle Posted at 2020-3-25 03:27
Updated, but can't stream. Wirless not connected error.

i found ame this issue
2023-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules