Native ISO
4954 9 2020-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IlexSan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4780427 ft
Argentina

Which is the NATIVE ISO of the Phantom 4 Pro?

And also, which are the NATIVE ISO of the other DJI Drones.

Thanks a lot.
2020-3-25
Use props
ksqlsurf.com
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi
For me personally and the beauty of having a P4P or P4A is that you can adjust the ISO accordingly to your needs.

However, I always try to keep to 100 as I take most of my photos in bright daylight, odd times at sunset or dusk I have gone higher, but its that fine line with not getting too much noise and a great shot.

As for the other drones, I wouldn't have a clue as to the ISO ranges or even if they are fixed etc, but I am sure a quick Google will enlighten you or wait for some other replies.

Video:
100 - 3200 (Auto)
100 - 6400 (Manual)
Photo:
100 - 3200 (Auto)
100- 12800 (Manual)
2020-3-25
Use props
IlexSan
lvl.2
Argentina

ksqlsurf.com Posted at 3-25 06:23
Hi
For me personally and the beauty of having a P4P or P4A is that you can adjust the ISO accordingly to your needs.

There is only one native iso, we need to find out which is. The range doesn't matter, there's nothing in google, I'm asking a question that has no answer on the internet. So I'm starting my own research with the most highly professionals of the industry.
2020-3-25
Use props
ksqlsurf.com
lvl.4
United Kingdom

IlexSan Posted at 3-25 06:30
There is only one native iso, we need to find out which is. The range doesn't matter, there's nothing in google, I'm asking a question that has no answer on the internet. So I'm starting my own research with the most highly professionals of the industry.

And may one ask,  what is one trying to achieve and therefore why the importance ?

There are experts on here, but again I would have thought around the 100 to 200 ISO mark.

Watch this space, hopefully someone from DJI will provide the answer, but we already know the answer to that one.
2020-3-25
Use props
IlexSan
lvl.2
Argentina

ksqlsurf.com Posted at 3-25 11:18
And may one ask,  what is one trying to achieve and therefore why the importance ?

The native ISO is the real ISO the camera works perfectly and has no noise but with good amount of light. So if you know the native ISO in cinema, you then just need to change the other variables of exposure. At the end of the day, is a matter of being more professional, LEGAL AND SAFE.
2020-3-25
Use props
ksqlsurf.com
lvl.4
United Kingdom

IlexSan Posted at 3-25 11:20
The native ISO is the real ISO the camera works perfectly and has no noise but with good amount of light. So if you know the native ISO in cinema, you then just need to change the other variables of exposure. At the end of the day, is a matter of being more professional, LEGAL AND SAFE.

Fair enough - thank you. Not sure about the legal and safe part.

I see DJI Mindy answered the same question for the Inspire, so I have asked if she knows for the P4P(P4A)..........
2020-3-25
Use props
ksqlsurf.com
lvl.4
United Kingdom

No replies so far.
2020-3-27
Use props
IlexSan
lvl.2
Argentina

ksqlsurf.com Posted at 3-27 06:09
No replies so far.

The native ISO of the Phantom and Mavic is 500. While in the Inspire is 400.
2020-3-27
Use props
ksqlsurf.com
lvl.4
United Kingdom

IlexSan Posted at 3-27 06:11

Thanks.

Interesting and you learn something new everyday.

2020-3-28
Use props
Lucho Gonzalez
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2383091 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

IlexSan Posted at 3-27 06:11

Hi Ejercito del Aire, te puedo consultar que phantom , que mavic y que inspire? me gustaria saber cual es el iso navito del phantom 4 pro, mavic pro 2, mavic air 2, mavic pro.
Gracias y saludos
2020-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules