DJI TELLO CHARGING
13316 7 2020-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EDER PINTO
New

Brazil

I BUY DJI TELLO, HOWEVER, IT TAKES 24HS AND DOES NOT END THE CHARGING BATTERY. IN THE MANUAL SAID IT LOADED IN 1: 30H
2020-3-25
Use props
EDER PINTO
New

Brazil

I BUY DJI TELLO, HOWEVER, IT TAKES 24HS AND DOES NOT END THE CHARGING BATTERY. IN THE MANUAL SAID IT LOADED IN 1: 30H
2020-3-25
Use props
EDER PINTO
New

Brazil

2020-3-25
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Using a 2+ amp charger?
2020-3-25
Use props
Jarly Smyth
New

United Kingdom

Should the lights be solid green? When fully charged?
2020-3-26
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear, the normal status of charging indicator when charged on drone should be blue and it blinks once per second regullarly and periodically, when the charging is finished, the indicator turns into solid blue. If the indicator is not the status aforementioned, such as blinks quickly, please try with another adaptor or Micro USB.
If the problem still persists, pleaes contact us via support@ryzerobotics.com.
2020-3-26
Use props
djiuser_o1Qx9Ck481Zh
New

Australia

I have the same issue, i have tried numerous chargers/micro-usb and still dont work.. worked when i first got it, just got it out of the cupboard recently and wont turn on, or charge.. has been on charge for 24hrs also, and blue light is still flashing.
2020-3-28
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

djiuser_o1Qx9Ck481Zh Posted at 3-28 21:25
I have the same issue, i have tried numerous chargers/micro-usb and still dont work.. worked when i first got it, just got it out of the cupboard recently and wont turn on, or charge.. has been on charge for 24hrs also, and blue light is still flashing.

Dear, sorry to hear your unpleasant experience, please contact us via support@ryzerobotics.com for a further troubleshooting.
Warm tips: Please pay attention to the storage and maintainance of battery to prolong its lifetime:
1. Don't put battery inside of aircraft when not used.
2. Keep battery of 45%-60% charged for a storage over 10 days, that is you can fully charge the battery, power on aircraft and hover it for about 3 minutes.
3. It is suggested to charge and discharge battery per 2 months.
For more details, please click the following link and look through the manuals.
https://dl-cdn.ryzerobotics.com/downloads/Tello/20180211/Tello+Disclaimer+and+Safety+Guidelines+(EN)+v1.0.pdf
2020-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules