Strange wobbely video when flying sideways
587 2 2020-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mglat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 382992 ft
Netherlands

Hi, I have an inexplicable problem with my Mavic 2 Pro. Flying sideways goes wrong after a while. Then there seems to be a malfunction, in which the recorded video is no longer stable and makes huge oscillations.
I included an example and am ready on one drive https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjSsLGhS6tVlhYVoPSPXr2bvNcSC3g

Can this be fixed?
The current images are not worthy of such an expensive device.

I would like to hear from you.

2020-3-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Mglat, we are sorry for the troubles with the drone, it is recommended to check the propellers to see whether there are on the same line and whether there are any cracks. Then calibrate the IMU and gimbal. If the issue persist, please connect to DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware. If there is no luck, we recommend to send in the diagnosis.
2020-3-25
Use props
Felix Le Chat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1348 ft
United Kingdom

WOW! I see what you mean. I have the Mavic 2 ZOOM and there are similar issues (but not as extreme) I have constant camera shake. Agree that something so expensive should be free from fault. It would be nice if all of us got a little bit more than a stock answer from DJI seeing as we all forked out a lot of the old hard-earned for something we were told was the bees-knees and not the poodle's pudenda.
2020-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules