phantom 3 pro. no follow me, no poi ?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
claudioscenogra
New

Italy

Good morning, I bought a phantom 3 professional. currently we have not follow me. we have no point of interest. we can not use the ground station. why ?, you are planning to release an update with these features? thanks for replying
2015-6-14
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Some if not all should come soon..
2015-6-14
Use props
Philliplloyd20
lvl.3
Flight distance : 690607 ft
United Kingdom

It doesn't look promising! I spoke to support Friday and I was" told sorry the phantom 3 professional doesn't support poi or ground station we are not sure if this feature will ever be available " I mentioned that in the manual it states that the features will be available soon. The reply from support said I think you have confused the phantom with the inspire 1. They obviously do not know there own products  
2015-6-14
Use props
isaache
lvl.3
Spain

Philliplloyd20 Posted at 2015-6-14 23:36
It doesn't look promising! I spoke to support Friday and I was" told sorry the phantom 3 professiona ...

Ground Station (waypoint navigation) is already available in beta mode from third parties through the SDK so maybe DJI does not release a GS but we already have one developer with working solution and another one to come shortly... Isn't it nice when the plan works as expected {:3_59:}

Isaac
2015-6-14
Use props
james.jbandes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6168 ft
United States

The product is great but the Customer Support is awful. Amazing that its in their documetnation as "coming soon" but when you speak with them they dont even know that its in their own documentation.
There is a program called AutoPilot and it offers Blackbox, FOcus, Hover, Follow, Orbit, Intercept and Mimic. The website is located here autoflightlogic.com
2015-8-4
Use props
alvaro08
New

Spain

Hi Guys,

is there any way to know when the POI feature is realeased and becames available? I really need it!

Thank you!
2015-8-11
Use props
Skater67
lvl.3
Flight distance : 417149 ft

Colombia

Patience is a virtue.  I believe we will see all the features available for the DJI3 in the near future, probably sooner then later.
2015-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules