On Screen Gimbal Control - Mimo App
2491 9 2020-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stev_Fun
lvl.1

Italy

Hi!

Im pleased to be a part of the DJI community! Just purchased my first gimbal and have alot of exciting projects ahead...

Im curious, and maybe this is already a thing or could be an RFE... Is there a chance to add an on screen gimbal in the Mimo app? I am remote controlling my phone and would like to know if i could control  the pan and tilt somehow... Would be a nice addition to allow a few messages into the app via the network. Touch OSC comes to mind.

Thanks for the advice!
2020-3-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Stev_Fun, welcome to Forum, may we verify the model of your device first? Osmo Pocket or Osmo Mobile 3?
2020-3-26
Use props
Stev_Fun
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-26 18:42
Hi Stev_Fun, welcome to Forum, may we verify the model of your device first? Osmo Pocket or Osmo Mobile 3?

Hi Mindy!

I have the Osmo mobile 3
2020-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Stev_Fun Posted at 3-27 00:23
Hi Mindy!

I have the Osmo mobile 3

Since the mobile phone must be attached in the Osmo Mobile 3 for normal operation, the gimbal can only be controlled via the joystick. 'On screen gimbal control' is not available, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
2020-3-27
Use props
Stev_Fun
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-27 04:44
Since the mobile phone must be attached in the Osmo Mobile 3 for normal operation, the gimbal can only be controlled via the joystick. 'On screen gimbal control' is not available, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I still have the device on the osmo... if the app doesnt have this option.. where do i submit a Request for Enhancement? id like to see if the app can be upgraded to include this feature... just an on screen digital gimbal and zoom. It seems to me like this should not be the first inquiry about this.
Thanks for your time
2020-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Stev_Fun Posted at 3-27 05:01
I still have the device on the osmo... if the app doesnt have this option.. where do i submit a Request for Enhancement? id like to see if the app can be upgraded to include this feature... just an on screen digital gimbal and zoom. It seems to me like this should not be the first inquiry about this.
Thanks for your time

Sorry for the late response, we will forward your need and suggestion to our engineers for consideration, but we cannot guarantee that it will 100% be available in the future, the APP and product will keep improving according to how much the feature is needed and whether the tech is possible. Thanks for your understanding.
2020-3-31
Use props
Stev_Fun
lvl.1

Italy

Hi Mindy!

Thank you for passing along. Is there a reference number I can follow?
2020-4-3
Use props
Marutyan
lvl.1
United States

Hi,

I’m in the same situation, I remote control my dji om 4 to record soccer games and I need to have the control on the screen so I can control the gimbal movements (basically option to show same control as for dji pocket 2).

Thanks!
2021-4-3
Use props
Terrence Miao
New

Australia

It's already half past 2022, after I've found out that my DJI OM 4 can't remote control gimbal's joystick, I bought a rival product - Feiyutech SPG 2, which has Remote Joystick feature buit-in Vicool, like DJI Mimo. Disappointed
2022-9-11
Use props
Terrence Miao
New

Australia

Switcher Studio, for iPhone / iPad only, with buil-in integration with DJI SDK 4.9.1, can support remote pan / tilt DJI OM via bluetooth connection. Check https://support.switcherstudio.com/en/articles/3065762-dji-osmo-mobile-integration
2022-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules