Livestream with Facebook Tuturial
8088 21 2020-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Very Simple to Do.  Have a Facebook account, new comers will have to wait a grace period for features to enable (see Facebook guidelines), Live  has set guidelines (see facebook on the guidelines):

1 Open the facebook Home  and Open the Mimi App and OA camera, slide to Livestream.  Facebook must be set up, simply follow the prompts, Sign into Google, allow facebook to communicate with the mimo and mimo to facebook.

2 set the wireless Router  either 2.4 or 5.0 ghz the SSID and Password.

3 Describe the   Livestream title must be filled out.

4 Private, friends, Everyone chose one

5. chose 720P HD or 480P Smooth

6 choose bitrate 2 or 4

7 save copy to camera HD1080P30F only enable or disable

8 start Livestream. at any given time Hit End and confirm.

It is that Simple.

The Livestream etting will default to Facebook.  The sign in at given times will log out,  you may need to simply repeat the  sign in.  There is a 15 plus second Delay, and you can see your live video on thehome and share while recording to other pages..

Thank you  FISH

Stay tuned for the youtube version
If you can not stream and have an issue try  what was suggested down below by Midlifedaftee.

Had the same error when trying to FB stream. Found out if you delete the FB app off your phone and try Mimo without FB installed, the login prompt for FB will show and you can continue. Once you have done that successfully once, you can reload the FB app and all will continue to work.

2020-3-26
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Here is the other thread for streaming  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D696%26typeid%3D696
2020-3-26
Use props
Tactical Trvlr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 255407 ft
  • >>>
United States

livestream is not an option when i swipe.
2020-3-26
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Tactical Trvlr Posted at 3-26 17:59
livestream is not an option when i swipe.

As it is when you update your Mobile Mimo App to 1.2.2 you are not updated why you see  Photo as the last option. march 18th about 2020  the Mobile App was released, refresh your App update  window and it will appear.
2020-3-27
Use props
Tactical Trvlr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 255407 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fishycomics Posted at 3-27 04:04
As it is when you update your Mobile Mimo App to 1.2.2 you are not updated why you see  Photo as the last option. march 18th about 2020  the Mobile App was released, refresh your App update  window and it will appear.

got it. thank you
2020-3-27
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

You are very welcomed.
2020-3-27
Use props
Jimmy Singh
lvl.3
United States

I am on Android 10, using Pixel 2XL, when I try to click Facebook it tries to login in but I get login failure msg. Weird
2020-3-31
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Jimmy Singh Posted at 3-31 05:53
I am on Android 10, using Pixel 2XL, when I try to click Facebook it tries to login in but I get login failure msg. Weird

Wish I can help. IOS person.    you are good there.
2020-3-31
Use props
Jimmy Singh
lvl.3
United States

See the error below.

I tried with my iPad, it worked, but it get stuck at the network option area

I tried with my Android and I get the error in the attached picture. Maybe someone from DJI can assist.
Screenshot_20200331-142432.png
2020-3-31
Use props
Jimmy Singh
lvl.3
United States

Deleted. Duplicate
2020-4-3
Use props
Jimmy Singh
lvl.3
United States

@DJI_Mindy can you help
2020-4-3
Use props
JeffreyLiou
lvl.2
Taiwan

Jimmy Singh Posted at 3-31 19:00
See the error below.

I tried with my iPad, it worked, but it get stuck at the network option area

Same error Ion my Android HTC U12 plus
… must be a bug
2020-4-3
Use props
Midlife Draftee
lvl.1
United States

Had the same error when trying to FB stream. Found out if you delete the FB app off your phone and try Mimo without FB installed, the login prompt for FB will show and you can continue. Once you have done that successfully once, you can reload the FB app and all will continue to work.
2020-4-4
Use props
JeffreyLiou
lvl.2
Taiwan

Midlife Draftee Posted at 4-4 11:01
Had the same error when trying to FB stream. Found out if you delete the FB app off your phone and try Mimo without FB installed, the login prompt for FB will show and you can continue. Once you have done that successfully once, you can reload the FB app and all will continue to work.

Thanks for this workaround, it really works
2020-4-5
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

2020-4-15
Use props
Docta P
lvl.1

Australia

I have the Osmo Mobile 3 and I simply don't seem to be able to Live Stream to FB driving me crazy mental - I can't figure out what I am doing wrong I just don't seem to be able to do it or have the features to do it. I brought the unit specifically for tracking seminars etc and streaming up to FB or Youtube - just don't seem to be able to do it. Advice please.  
2020-12-5
Use props
Catic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 243783 ft
Serbia

Still have that error for FB ... Any fix in 2021 ?
2021-5-20
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Please make a video and slowly show what you are doing.
2021-5-21
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

notice DJI removed their Sticky topic on livestream, Lol
2021-5-27
Use props
Dragonfyr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 912661 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Midlife Draftee Posted at 2020-4-4 11:01
Had the same error when trying to FB stream. Found out if you delete the FB app off your phone and try Mimo without FB installed, the login prompt for FB will show and you can continue. Once you have done that successfully once, you can reload the FB app and all will continue to work.

Perfect. This worked for me. Ty
2022-7-13
Use props
HBGoneGlobal
lvl.1

United States

Ive downloaded that latest firmware. I deleted and restarted, I've watched several videos to troubleshoot and I still can't use Facebook Streaming. It keeps saying Livestream settings Not Saved. Check and try again.
2023-2-28
Use props
HBGoneGlobal
lvl.1

United States

Midlife Draftee Posted at 2020-4-4 11:01

I tried that and it didn't work.
2023-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules