United States

Mine activated! It’s working now!
2020-3-27
Use props
SnakeDr
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-26 22:43
Hi all, we’ve received an update from our engineers and the issue has been solved, please try again and let us know if it happens again. Thank you.

Successfully activated my Mav2Pro.  Thank you.  
I'm receiving my Mavic Mini this afternoon, hopefully activation will be just as smooth as it was right now.
Thanks again.
2020-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

SnakeDr Posted at 3-27 08:30
Successfully activated my Mav2Pro.  Thank you.  
I'm receiving my Mavic Mini this afternoon, hopefully activation will be just as smooth as it was right now.
Thanks again.

The server is fine now, enjoy flying. Should you have any other problem, please feel free to keep us updated.
2020-3-29
Use props
Necron99
lvl.1
United States

I'm having this issue right now.  I hit the 'Activate' button after going through the configuration steps and it's just sitting there for a long time.
2020-4-2
Use props
Necron99
lvl.1
United States

Nevermind.  Activation on my iPad mini didn't work.  Connected to my Galaxy S10 phone and it worked.
2020-4-2
Use props
djiuser_eWdJxOFe4Dfy
lvl.1

United States

Any chance this failure to activate issue has been resolved? If so please fill me in because I just unboxed the Mavic pro 2 zoom and it just wont activate
2020-4-10
Use props
cgmaxed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1999767 ft
  • >>>
United States

My Mavic 2 pro shows no activation sceen prompt. DJI GO 4 goes straight to Go Fly, then says can't take of, please activate. The app gives no way to activate.
2020-5-20
Use props
cgmaxed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1999767 ft
  • >>>
United States

The first mavic 2 I bought activated fine a month ago. I lost it. Bought a replacement. Linked it to my remote. Started Go 4 app, but no activation prompt presented. I AM GOING WITH AUTEL EVO PRO 2 6K NOW DRONES.No activation or connection to their servers is required. DJI has too many restrictions and software flaws. I can not believe they have only one way to activate an acraft. Makes no sense. They have no redundancy ways of activating their aircraft. This goes against almost any software developers routines. There should be several activation options. They should just get rid of the activation portion of the software in their GO 4 app. This is hardware they are selling, not software. We don't need to activate a car or plane when we buy them, why a drone/uav?
2020-5-20
Use props
ballesjav
lvl.1

Mexico

Hi Dji team,
I am still unable to acctivate my account, have already sent (today) all requested details in post #30) please advice, thanks
2020-6-26
Use props
ballesjav
lvl.1

Mexico

Hi Dji team,
I am still unable to acctivate my account, have already sent (today) all requested details in post #30) please advice, thanks
2020-6-26
Use props
djiuser_bIobm8Xklbak
lvl.1

United States

apparently there is multiple aircrafts with this abnormal issue now, you will have to contact dji support and send them the drone so they can replace it for a new one, make sure to send the entire box with all accessories if you are replacing it.
2020-12-26
Use props
djiuser_lPPY47XHRgVk
New

United States

There currently seems to be an issue with some app stores not having the most up to date version of dji fly. Make 100% sure you have version 1.3.0. anything older like version 1.2.4 could be causing your issue. You can download the app apk directly from the dji website
2021-3-12
Use props
djiuser_POABdY8Q0QJz
New

Mexico

I can't activate my drone, did the server crash again?
2021-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules