Why is there no battery charger or charging cable?
704 4 2020-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DavidNY
New

United States

It's hard to believe that you can't use Spark out of the box. There is an AC cable for a charging pad, but no charging pad. There is a microUSB port for charging, but no microUSB cable (and I don't have one at this location.) How can this be possible?
2020-3-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi David, may I confirm if you purchased the standard version or fly more combo? Yet both versions included the USB cable. I'll attach the screenshots of the item for each version, please check if there is anything missing in your package. If so, please contact the dealer or our support via email http://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. Standard.png Fly More.png
2020-3-27
Use props
DavidNY
New

United States

It’s the flymore combo. The parts are missing from the box. I called support yesterday, and they said I have to buy them.
2020-3-27
Use props
Mort62
lvl.3
Flight distance : 505046 ft
United States

Their packaging is first rate but crazy. Shake your box I be bet it may be in there in an end compartment. I thought I had same issue when i purchased mine. But it was hiding.........
2020-3-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

DavidNY Posted at 3-27 03:57
It’s the flymore combo. The parts are missing from the box. I called support yesterday, and they said I have to buy them.

I am terribly sorry for the late reply and the trouble you had experienced. May I know where you purchased the drone? Please kindly provide a picture of the product that you received to us via email support@dji.com as well as the receipt for further assistance.
Besides, could you please DM me your phone number when calling the support? Look forward to hearing back from you.
A warm prompt, please kindly click the "Reply" button if you reply to me so that I can get the reminder and can deal with it asap.

2020-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules