Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro RC1B Controller and Simulator
73 2 3-26 12:15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lvtofly
lvl.1
United States

I just downloaded the latest version of the simulator (1.4.0.0 20190314), it seems the the product supports the "mavic 2 pro" as a model, but does not support the Mavic 2 Pro Controller (Model RC1B), is this a correct?  Reading from https://www.dji.com/simulator/info it seems that only the Air or Smart Controller are supported.   
If this is the case, is there any plan on supporting the Mavic 2 Pro controller and what is the expected release of such functionality?

If not, is the recommedation to purchase a Mavic Air contoller to use the Simulator?
3-26 12:15
Use props
JohnDG
First Officer
Flight distance : 443734 ft
Malaysia

Hi Ivtofly,

just try it out. I used the standard controller of my mavic 2 pro as well as the smart controller to operate the flight simulator. Maybe some function might not be available, but as far as I could see everything worked fine.

Despite I see on the forum that the smart controller is not supported, it worked on my desktop thru the usb-c connector on the pc. Maybe other usb ports (usb2 & usb3) might not be suitable.
3-26 23:08
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, Flight Simulator supports the DJI remote controllers for the Mavic Air, DJI Smart Controller, Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro,  Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Matrice 100, Matrice 600, Matrice 600 Pro, Inspire 1 Series, Lightbridge 2, MG-1P, T16.
Due to firmware incompatibility, the functions of Simulator when using with Mavic 2 controller are not complete, we may not suggest using Simulator with Mavic 2 controller.
If there is a need to purchase Mavic Air controller, you may try to contact our support for further assistance. Here’s the link to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support
3-27 02:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules