Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Convert YouTube Videos to MP3
12Next >
12300 40 2020-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wamuBugMe
Second Officer

As the largest video hosting platform, YouTube is all-inclusive. On this platform, you can find a variety of videos, such as music, games, movies, tutorials, technology, and more. Depending on your hobbies, if you are a music lover, then you definitely prefer to subscribe to music video channels. However, watching MV is not the best way to enjoy the music you love. Because it requires a lot of data and can’t let you calm down and listen to the song.

Instead, you can choose to convert the video to MP3, which will allow you to listen to the music with the best results, anytime, anywhere, without data restrictions. What’s more, you do not need to keep the YouTube page tab open all the time while enjoying your favorite music. If you don’t know how to do the conversion, here are 11 of the best YouTube to MP3 converters recommended for you.

2020-3-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 1981040 ft
Netherlands

Thanks for the tips
2020-3-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 1243005 ft
United Kingdom

If only there was app that let you listen to YouTube with the screen off without needing to download first.
2020-3-27
Use props
djiuser_clyoKWamLbzs
New

Austria

There are two types of youtube converter that you can find online. There is one that is an online Youtube converter where you paste the link of the Youtube videos, and it instantly converts your video into Mp3.

While there the latter is a youtube downloader mp3. This is software-based where you have to download the software on your Mac, Windows, Linux etc. and then use it. Therefore, user to user needs differ, and you may be the one who wants to store audio on your PC through a software.

That is the reason i would recommend to check multiple quality platforms where you can quickly convert mp3 from youtube.[/url]
2020-4-5
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
First Officer
Flight distance : 568980 ft
Bangladesh

Nice, thanks for sharing
2020-4-8
Use props
Bella Gorden
lvl.2

China

Thanks for your sharing. I do recommend TunesKit Audio Capture to you. It is a professional and powerful audio recording tool that can capable of the conversion of all variety of streaming music and the download of streaming music including YouTube music. You can use it to download YouTube music to MP3 with ease.
2020-4-13
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
First Officer
Flight distance : 568980 ft
Bangladesh

Thanks for share.
2020-4-19
Use props
Moviesda
lvl.1

India

Fantastic Information Thanks: Moviesda
2020-4-25
Use props
johntrop
lvl.1

Ukraine

youtube to mp3

I suggest use this https://www.youtubetomp3.cc/  youtube to mp3  converter. High quality mp3 audio file.
2020-6-11
Use props
Sanjeev9910
lvl.2

India

Thanks for the sharing
2020-6-22
Use props
EllenHellen
lvl.1

Austria

Hi! Thank you for the new tool! I love listening to lots of music but my inability to deal with converting can be a real obstacle. The illustrations are so useful too. I haven't used the site you recommend for getting mp3 files yet but I’m acquainted with another one https://2conv.com/en51/ that is also free and also provides converting from many sources easy enough for me. I think it could be a really good alternative. But thank you anyway!
2020-6-23
Use props
AshleyJ.Hare
lvl.1

Hong Kong

There is a type of downloader that also can solve this problem.
Using downloader and download Youtube to MP3 format directly.
<DumpMedia Video Downloader>
Besides, the DumpMedia Video Downloader also has an online downloader.

Dump Media Vedio Downloader

Dump Media Vedio Downloader
2020-6-24
Use props
CatherineLee
lvl.1

China

Joyoshare Media Cutter gives a solution for YouTube to MP3 conversion instantly and losslessly.
2020-7-1
Use props
norakjack
New

India

mp3juices is a good platform for mp3 music convert
2020-7-15
Use props
Kistent Tse
lvl.1

I still prefer online youtube downloader, even I want to save YouTube video as MP3 audio format.  But there're cases that those download tools fail to analyze and download some videos, at this time, screen recorder supporting recording audio from sound card is an available workaround. I've recorded one MP3 and one WAV song with my RecMaster screen recorder...
2020-7-31
Use props
AnaSally
lvl.1

Ukraine

Big thanks for sharing! I also can recommend SYC 2 as a good tool for converting youtube videos to MP3 especially via Wi-Fi connection.
2020-8-6
Use props
djiuser_gCxfYmMukBiJ
New

Pakistan

i am using online youtubetomp3 .co platform and that is brilliant try once.
2020-8-10
Use props
djiuser_B7sEfW5QIMf9
New

Hong Kong

I have ever used a powerful YouTube to MP3 Converter and YouTube downloader, it named 4kFinder, it is the best downloader I've ever used. All you have to do is copy the link, and then the app will automatically pull the link from your clipboard data and parse the source video for download. It gives you a range of formats to download including the HD video quality available - 8K, 4K, 2K & 1080p, and various audio options - MP3 and M4A in 320kbps. Moreover, this 4K Video downloader supports convert YouTube to MP3 easily.
4kfinder.com

2020-9-1
Use props
StrangeBoy
lvl.2

Usually I use another one, but will try this next time. Thanks for sharing
2020-9-2
Use props
JohnSmith90915
lvl.1

China

Thanks for sharing. I have been using FonePaw Screen Recorder. It's really powerful. I always use it to record and download YouTube videos and audios. It's also used to screenshot and you can add notation.  
2020-9-16
Use props
kolerman
lvl.1

You can download free ringtones at: https://kostenloseklingeltone.mobi/
2020-9-24
Use props
tibberle
lvl.1

Australia

This way will take of you a lot of time to convert and download. I recommend this way will better, faster. That's "Insert "gf" after the word "youtube" in the link to download mp3". It will faster!!! This tip I took from https://getfromyt.com/

107779164_333300724344989_7994874006821830144_n.png
2020-10-5
Use props
Planner68
First Officer
Flight distance : 606834 ft
United States

Nice.  Thanks for sharing
2020-10-6
Use props
AamiBrown
lvl.1

Bulgaria

There are multiple good options for youtube to mp3 converter. Here in this list of youtube to mp3 converters https://www.reviewsed.com/best-youtube-to-mp3-converters/ you will see a few good software that will easily convert youtube so choose any of them as per you ease
2020-10-13
Use props
purplerain0330
lvl.1

China

If you just wanna download Youtube music to MP3, I would suggest you turn to Audfree Spotify Music Converter Mac or Windows for a try as it can download music at 5X speed instead of some of the online tools mentioned above which can only record in real-time process.
2020-11-1
Use props
Ashishtrank07
lvl.1

India

this is nice converter, i want to sugest convertmp3.cc this is best 2020 online mp3 converter and downloader if want to convert your videos to mp3 so this is best and free.
2020-11-5
Use props
djiuser_eNzmhxe9SN9M
New

Russia

Thanks everybody. I also can add this one converter to the list
2020-11-11
Use props
Annie Yazbeck
lvl.2

United States

When it comes to converting YouTube videos to MP3, could I confirm whether you'd like to use a recording technology. If yes, you can draw support from DRmare Audio Capture, which is a professional YouTube video to MP3 converter. It can download and record MP3 from any YouTube video and music losslessly. Besides, it's able to splity YouTube MP3 audios and customize ID3 tags in this tool.
2020-11-18
Use props
zully123
lvl.1

Vietnam

i am downloading many videos and music on internet especially at Tonos de llamada

2020-11-18
Use props
islahejaz
lvl.1

United States

DAFlys Posted at 3-27 03:12
If only there was app that let you listen to YouTube with the screen off without needing to download first.

There is an app Y2mate it not only converts youtube videos into mp3 but also has other options as well. I use it most for podcasts, but there are other websites as well; https://www.techlectual.com/free-youtube-to-mp3-converters/
2020-11-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 1243005 ft
United Kingdom

islahejaz Posted at 11-19 20:57
There is an app Y2mate it not only converts youtube videos into mp3 but also has other options as well. I use it most for podcasts, but there are other websites as well; https://www.techlectual.com/free-youtube-to-mp3-converters/

Ive mostly moved to pull tube app now.   I would like to be able to stream the audio only but YouTube keep blocking that.
2020-11-20
Use props
Sadia Malik
lvl.1

Pakistan

I think this tip is very useful for all people who want to change the video to mp3. Thanks for sharing with us.
2020-11-25
Use props
mollyyyy
lvl.2

United States

Thanks for sharing useful Youtube to MP3 converter! for me I'd like to use Tunelf Spotify Music Converter to convert Spotify music to MP3. Cheers. I will try later.
2020-12-16
Use props
Vincent Leclerc
lvl.2

China

I've been trying many tools to abstract mp3 from YouTube video while keeping the video quality, but none of mine works. But then I found the latest released TunesKit AceMovi from https://www.tuneskit.com/video-editor/ which can directly abstract audio track from video in one click and export the audio and video separately.
2020-12-21
Use props
djiuser_Lhr33XDCDIsk
lvl.2

United States

Thanks. I prefer to listen to Spotify music. So I  usually use my AudKit Spotify Converter(https://www.audkit.com/spotify-music-converter.html) to convert Spotify music to mp3. Then move the mp3 files to other players and devices.
2020-12-22
Use props
johnstewart
lvl.1

Indonesia

">Download laguYouTube to MP3 converters">YouTube to MP3 converters">Thanks.. I know some site here: best YouTube to MP3 converters YouTube to MP3 converters

mp3
2020-12-25
Use props
jonyboy
lvl.1

United States

The best and easiest youtube to mp3 converter which i used it is https://www.easymp3converter.com , in my opinion it is very simple to use and fast.
1-5 10:22
Use props
relm
New

United States

Thanks for recommending so many great apps, but I also suggest adding WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe to your list. This is also a great tool to download YouTube and convert YouTube videos to MP3.
1-26 19:50
Use props
Casey55
lvl.1

Australia

Downloading from YouTube is really easy, there are so many useful tools.
2-2 13:14
Use props
wamuBugMe
Second Officer

India

If you want to download any vidoe or audio from youtube then you must try mp3 juiceoryt mp3.
4-15 23:09
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules