Ultra Bright Monitor Battery Life Issues
1374 7 2020-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sidbueddro
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Purchased the 7.85 Ultra Bright monitor a few months ago.  During the setup of my Mavic Pro 2, I noticed that after only 20 minutes, the battery life on the CS was down to about 60&.  I contacted the seller, and they sent me a replacement monitor.  I took my drone out for the first time yesterday, and after only about 15 minutes of flight time, the battery level was down to 50%.  My understanding is that the expected life is to be 4 to 5 hours.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?  Thanks.
2020-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the maximum battery life of 7.85-inch CrystalSky is usually 4 to 5 hours, but less than 3 hours for Ultra-bright Version CrystalSky with full power operation.
2020-3-28
Use props
sidbueddro
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

As I mentioned I’m not even getting 1hour let alone 3. Is there a way to get more through any settings or things like that?  Thanks in advance for your help.
2020-3-28
Use props
sidbueddro
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-28 01:29
Hi there, the maximum battery life of 7.85-inch CrystalSky is usually 4 to 5 hours, but less than 3 hours for Ultra-bright Version CrystalSky with full power operation.

As I mentioned, I’m getting an hour or less. Are there possibly some settings that I have wrong on the monitor itself? I do already have Battery Saver enabled. Thanks in advance for your help.
2020-3-30
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

I ussually get about 4-5 full flights (60-75min) with brightness full up.
The TB30 is then down to about 5-10%

But ussually you don't need the brighness all the way up and can extend the battery life.
We got 6 TB30 for our two UB's. On full day jobs we charge them and use the other ones in rotation.
2020-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

sidbueddro Posted at 3-30 04:00
As I mentioned, I’m getting an hour or less. Are there possibly some settings that I have wrong on the monitor itself? I do already have Battery Saver enabled. Thanks in advance for your help.

May we have the serial number of your battery?
We also need the screenshot the battery details, please press the Setting Button on the right side, then tap the Battery Level icon in the screen, and then Battery Usage Details, thank you in advance.
2020-3-31
Use props
sidbueddro
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Two Batteries:

Battery at 97% - Serial Number: 0DNAF1J  8310780

Battery at 96% - Serial Number:  0DNAFJ1 83105TN
2020-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

sidbueddro Posted at 3-31 05:35
Two Batteries:

Battery at 97% - Serial Number: 0DNAF1J  8310780

I'm sorry for the late response, the pictures seem missed due to server glitch, could you please upload again?
2020-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules