Anyone else keep getting rolled back to 1.0.6 after installing 1.0.8
1368 9 2020-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bezik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 420646 ft
United Kingdom

after waiting for an update that never came i tried uninstalling my dji fly app and then reinstall from play store, success 1.0.8 showing in settings, shut down the app, then the next time i open says downloading resources and then restarts with the intro video again, check the settings for version and low and behold im back on 1.0.6. Is anyone else having this issue? im on android 9.1 in the UK
2020-3-27
Use props
Cristi 68
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7139 ft
Romania

Yes, me...
Android 10, Huawei Mate 20 lite, uninstalled and reinstalled 3-4 times, rollback to previous version
2020-3-27
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am still at 1.0.8 for my Samsung Galaxy S6 with Android 7. But I have not used it yet.

Ooops again. I forgot that I had used it but just indoors for a minute or two. It stayed at 1.0.8 ok.
2020-3-27
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
United Kingdom

really odd, my friend in uk updated automatically without him even realizing, no updates for me and cant get a fresh install to stick. Cristi 68, im also on a huawei phone, hopefully this isnt the issue! Gary you should be ok if you have opened 1.0.8 and shut it down then reopened if your still on 1.0.8, ive not flown with 1.0.8 as it rolls back after first time i open the app   
2020-3-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Bezik, the DJI Fly V1.0.8 has been fully released, it may be unstable when it was phasely released, could you please try again and let us know if the issue persists?
2020-3-29
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-29 23:57
Hi Bezik, the DJI Fly V1.0.8 has been fully released, it may be unstable when it was phasely released, could you please try again and let us know if the issue persists?

I reinstalled yesterday and closed and reopened the app several times and it seems to be staying on 1.0.8 this time, im not sure if the auto update just rolled out today but i still needed to manually uninstall and reinstall yesterday to get the new version installed, all seems good now thanks for the heads up!
2020-3-30
Use props
Durlano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90453 ft
North Macedonia

Same here. Huawei Mate 20.I have noticed that when connecting to the aircraft than the process of downgrade starts.
Please check DJI
2020-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Bezik Posted at 3-30 01:39
I reinstalled yesterday and closed and reopened the app several times and it seems to be staying on 1.0.8 this time, im not sure if the auto update just rolled out today but i still needed to manually uninstall and reinstall yesterday to get the new version installed, all seems good now thanks for the heads up!

Glad to the issue has been figured out, stay safe and enjoy flying when everything is getting better.
2020-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Durlano Posted at 3-30 03:08
Same here. Huawei Mate 20.I have noticed that when connecting to the aircraft than the process of downgrade starts.
Please check DJI

Hi Durlano, DJI Fly V1.0.8 has been fully released and it should have been stable now, could you please uninstall and reinstall again manually? Please make sure to backup the important files before reinstallation.
2020-3-31
Use props
Durlano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90453 ft
North Macedonia

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-31 00:58
Hi Durlano, DJI Fly V1.0.8 has been fully released and it should have been stable now, could you please uninstall and reinstall again manually? Please make sure to backup the important files before reinstallation.

Yes, after two uninstalls now it's working! I think the problem is that i had the non-playstore version previously (direct app download from DJI) and after that i have installed playstore version...
2020-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules