1008 4 2020-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scenicsites
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8891 ft
Canada

Hi,
I use an Iphone 11 with the Osmo Mobile 3 and have a PC computer. One of the biggest problems I face when going to edit is that the picture and video file names don't have any logical reason behind them and as a result I cannot tell by the filename what order to use them in Premiere Pro when I have lots of little clips.

I transfer the footage by connecting the phone to my PC and dragging them into a folder. Is this not the right way? Is there a way to transfer the media via cable without having strange filenames made up of a mix of letters and numbers in no order whatsoever?

I appreciate your tips. Thank you
2020-3-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, just to verify, may I know if the videos can be played normally? If they can be played normally, you can try to open the files via the third party e.g. iTools or PP Assistant to export and read the files. See if this helps.
2020-3-28
Use props
scenicsites
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 3-28 01:34
Hi there, just to verify, may I know if the videos can be played normally? If they can be played normally, you can try to open the files via the third party e.g. iTools or PP Assistant to export and read the files. See if this helps.

Hi the videos play fine, I just don’t don’t see them in the folder with any file name that makes sense.
2020-3-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

scenicsites Posted at 3-28 03:18
Hi the videos play fine, I just don’t don’t see them in the folder with any file name that makes sense.

Sorry for the delay, please kindly try the solution mentioned above and see if that solves the issue.
2020-3-31
Use props
scenicsites
lvl.1
Canada

I finally got around to trying iTools and it does seem to see the filename correctly. This is a paid service though so I really don't want to have to deal with that. What is everyone else doing to transfer files?
2020-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules