1247 8 2020-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Christianmic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 97779 ft

Germany

Hello,
I bought yesterday a Mavic2 pro and after a normal flight outside, yesterday evening, I tryed to update to latest firmware 1.00.501, the RC was updated perfectly, but the AC gave problems.

Firstly I tried with DJI go 4, and it returned update failed.

I tried then with DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and after some try where the app returned error 0x02 at 84% of the process, it stopped freezed at 95% and I had to turn drone and the application off after 20 mins of nothing.

Result now if I connect the drone to the mac osx it doesn't want to connect.
I tried to repeat the procedure with DJI go 4 with android and also an iphone, the app returns alway update failure. I tried also with windows 10, and the device when I connect to the usb port show "unknow device" and it starts to connect and disconnect continuosly.

I tried different usb cables.

In the DJI go 4, the drone is connected but in version firmware it reports "version unknown", and no image transmission signal. I can't even see from the camera of the drone.

Please help it's very frustrating
2020-3-28
Use props
Christianmic
lvl.2

Germany

DJI go 4 also report: no installed gimbal, no internal memory.
2020-3-28
Use props
djiuser_GTuvkTtOf38W
lvl.1
Argentina

Christianmic Posted at 3-28 06:15
DJI go 4 also report: no installed gimbal, no internal memory.

hola Amigo, mi caso es similar, puede ser ademas de que cuando prendes el dron, el gimbal hace los movimientos caracteristicos, pero no realiza el sonido caracteristico cuando enciende..
ese es mi caso
2020-3-28
Use props
Christianmic
lvl.2

Slovenia

djiuser_GTuvkTtOf38W Posted at 3-28 10:55
hola Amigo, mi caso es similar, puede ser ademas de que cuando prendes el dron, el gimbal hace los movimientos caracteristicos, pero no realiza el sonido caracteristico cuando enciende..
ese es mi caso

Mine emit the sound. But these drones seems very poorly built (software) Is not be possible that only trying to update you will fall in this problem...
2020-3-28
Use props
djiuser_GTuvkTtOf38W
lvl.1
Argentina

Christianmic Posted at 3-28 11:01
Mine emit the sound. But these drones seems very poorly built (software) Is not be possible that only trying to update you will fall in this problem...

si, yo tambien estoy frustrado, asi casi un mes que lo compre y lo unico que pude hacer es un vuelo de prueba a 1,3 mts.
despues de eso, mi dron no se conecta mas con el control, y tiene los mismos sintomas que el tuyo.
2020-3-28
Use props
djiuser_GTuvkTtOf38W
lvl.1
Argentina

djiuser_GTuvkTtOf38W Posted at 3-28 11:08
si, yo tambien estoy frustrado, asi casi un mes que lo compre y lo unico que pude hacer es un vuelo de prueba a 1,3 mts.
despues de eso, mi dron no se conecta mas con el control, y tiene los mismos sintomas que el tuyo.

ya que estas en linea, me sabrias decir como puedo subir un video en este foro, me me pidieron del soporte un video corto, pero  no lo puedo subir,  con la herramienta que muestra abajo me dice que solo permite formato JPG de imagen
2020-3-28
Use props
Christianmic
lvl.2

Slovenia

djiuser_GTuvkTtOf38W Posted at 3-28 11:12
ya que estas en linea, me sabrias decir como puedo subir un video en este foro, me me pidieron del soporte un video corto, pero  no lo puedo subir,  con la herramienta que muestra abajo me dice que solo permite formato JPG de imagen

I have no idea, is the first time that I post on this forum.
2020-3-28
Use props
djiuser_GTuvkTtOf38W
lvl.1
Argentina

Christianmic Posted at 3-28 12:09
I have no idea, is the first time that I post on this forum.

ok, gracias igual
2020-3-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Christianmic, we are so sorry for the trouble with the brand-new drone, if the firmware keeps failing to be updated, it is recommended to send in for the diagnosis, please start a ticket online https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules