1800 30 2020-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OneManWolfPack
Captain
Flight distance : 8929180 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

The final 4K footage of my drone flights in 26 Countries of Europe (Greece, Cyprus, Malta, Georgia, Montenegro, Norway, Ukraine, Liechtenstein, Germany, Russia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Moldova, Transnistria, Poland, Switzerland, Armenia, Aland, Slovenia, Czechia, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Italy, Faroe Islands, Sweden, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Spain, Denmark and San Marino); project finished & uploaded on 2020-03-29 by One Man Wolf Pack UltraHD Drone Footage.

Visit my blog @ http://www.onemanwolfpack.de
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/OneManWolfPack
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/miro.vs.246countries
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OneManWolfPackFIT
Footage Licensing: http://onemanwolfpack.de/drone-v ... g-one-man-wolf-pack

Media data: This drone video (4:47min playtime) is an extraction of my multipleGB Europe 4K Drone Video Footage & Europe Drone Pictures.

Europe Drone Flight: Europe is a continent located entirely in the Northern Hemisphere and mostly in the Eastern Hemisphere. It is bordered by the Arctic Ocean to the north, the Atlantic Ocean to the west and the Mediterranean Sea to the south. It comprises the westernmost part of Eurasia. Since around 1850, Europe is most commonly considered to be separated from Asia by the watershed divides of the Ural and Caucasus Mountains, the Ural River, the Caspian and Black Seas and the waterways of the Turkish Straits. Although the term continent implies physical geography, the land border is somewhat arbitrary and has moved since its first conception in classical antiquity. The division of Eurasia into two continents reflects East-West cultural, linguistic and ethnic differences, some of which vary on a spectrum rather than with a sharp dividing line. The border does not follow political boundaries, with Turkey, Russia and Kazakhstan being transcontinental countries. Europe covers about 10,180,000 square kilometres, or 2% of the Earths surface. [Source: wikipedia // Google]

Among others, you will see following places by Drone (Keywords): RAW Footage, Buy 4K Drone RAW Footage, Signature 4K Drone Footage, Stock Footage, Drone Stock Footage, Around The World, Drone Stock, UltraHD Drone Stock Video, Stock Video, Drone Stock Video, UltraHD Drone, 4K Drone, Greece Drone, Greece, Europe, Greece, Cyprus, Malta, Georgia, Montenegro, Norway, Ukraine, Liechtenstein, Germany, Russia, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Moldova, Transnistria, Poland, Switzerland, Armenia, Aland, Slovenia, Czechia, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Italy, Faroe Islands, Sweden, Svalbard, Jan Mayen, Spain, Denmark, San Marino, Athens, Tbilisi, Batumi, Gudauri, Podgorica, Oslo, Kyiv, Novosibirsk, Krakow

Video [Internal ID 573] taken in between 2016 & 2020 and published in 2020

Backlinks:
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/dro ... l-video-2n7ck91Bzc/
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/drone-videos/ (All Drone Videos by One Man Wolf Pack UltraHD Drone Footage)
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/dro ... ultrahd-video-2020/
(Buy 4K Drone RAW Footage Stock from 70+ Countries | 2020)

Copyright © Miroslaw Wawak | All rights reserved | One Man Wolf Pack 2020 - www.onemanwolfpack.de

2020-3-29
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

2020-3-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for taking me on a mni-tour of 26 beautiful countries.  Made my day!  Thanks for sharing and continue to stay safe.
2020-3-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great footage.  Whats your favourite European country to fly?
2020-3-30
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fabulous footage
2020-3-30
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

Woe Posted at 3-30 05:17
Fabulous footage

Thanks a lot, Woe!
2020-3-30
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

DAFlys Posted at 3-30 01:57
Great footage.  Whats your favourite European country to fly?

Hard to say, since between the first and last flights, there have been approx. 3 years in which regulations changed a lot. It was so easy back in 2017, people were mostly curious about seeing a drone but no one gave you a hard time. Now, in Romania, you need a license, Bulgaria...

So I was quite surprised I could get the shots I got in Greece, Cyprus was amazing, Montenegro was incredible to see from above, Bosnia's countryside really cool...

I didn't have the guts to fly in Moscow, I regret that. That's missing in my Russia footage for sure...
2020-3-30
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

You're welcome.
2020-3-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wow, nice compilation!
2020-3-30
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Awesome videos
2020-8-8
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

Thank you so much once again, my friend! I will leave Brazil tomorrow and will start to collect more footage around Europe then, when going around by car - and my new Mavic Air 2 :-)
2020-8-8
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 8-8 06:25
Thank you so much once again, my friend! I will leave Brazil tomorrow and will start to collect more footage around Europe then, when going around by car - and my new Mavic Air 2 :-)

Look forward to all of your brilliant work mate - safe trip
2020-8-8
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Brazil

A J Posted at 8-8 07:20
Look forward to all of your brilliant work mate - safe trip

Thank you SO MUCH! For the kind words, but also for your continual support. I'll be back with more soon
2020-8-8
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 8-8 08:31
Thank you SO MUCH! For the kind words, but also for your continual support. I'll be back with more soon

Always a pleasure mate - I've been catching up a lot lately looking back on your vids that I missed earlier in the year - absolutely amazing content!
2020-8-8
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Germany

A J Posted at 8-8 08:33
Always a pleasure mate - I've been catching up a lot lately looking back on your vids that I missed earlier in the year - absolutely amazing content!

I could see, got a lot of notifications lately, but zero time to check or respond... very happy that you like my videos that much! Great motivation to start editing more (and more (and more )) stay safe, buddy!
2020-8-10
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Germany

Oh wow, somehow weird to say Germany as my location again, after 6 beautiful months in Brazil...
2020-8-10
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 8-10 08:28
I could see, got a lot of notifications lately, but zero time to check or respond... very happy that you like my videos that much! Great motivation to start editing more (and more (and more ))  stay safe, buddy!

You've obviously been a very busy man when I stopped flying for a bit - good to catch up on your work.
2020-8-10
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Germany

A J Posted at 8-10 08:31
You've obviously been a very busy man when I stopped flying for a bit - good to catch up on your work.

Tooooooooooooo kind, as always! THANKS so much, bro!
2020-8-10
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Germany

A J Posted at 8-10 08:31
You've obviously been a very busy man when I stopped flying for a bit - good to catch up on your work.

According to your flight distance (x5 of mine), you are still very active yourself
2020-8-10
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 8-10 12:52
Tooooooooooooo kind, as always! THANKS so much, bro!

2020-8-10
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 8-10 12:52
According to your flight distance (x5 of mine), you are still very active yourself

I have been since buying the Mavic Air 2 in May - though covering Southeast England rather than the world
2020-8-10
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Germany

A J Posted at 8-10 13:03
I have been since buying the Mavic Air 2 in May - though covering Southeast England rather than the world

One country I have never flown a drone... 1:0 for you
2020-8-10
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 8-10 13:27
One country I have never flown a drone... 1:0 for you

I noticed the UK was missing - though I think that 1:100 to you
2020-8-10
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Germany

A J Posted at 8-10 13:29
I noticed the UK was missing - though I think that 1:100 to you

not yet close to 100, but working on it. UK is surely a great destination for our hobby, too.
2020-8-13
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 8-13 16:11
not yet close to 100, but working on it. UK is surely a great destination for our hobby, too.

Some awesome, natural and ancient landscapes - I'm off to the peak district next week - fingers crossed it's not raining
2020-8-13
Use props
OneManWolfPack
Captain
  • >>>
Germany

A J Posted at 8-13 23:29
Some awesome, natural and ancient landscapes - I'm off to the peak district next week - fingers crossed it's not raining

Crossed! And happy weekend!
2020-8-14
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 8-14 01:43
Crossed! And happy weekend!

You too my friend
2020-8-14
Use props
balmonder
lvl.1

Russia

In my opinion, it's a strange stereotype that for some reason still lives on these days. I found medium length haircuts, like in these services https://glaminati.com/medium-length-hairstyles-long-thick-hair/. it is very stylish, beautiful, feminine and comfortable. I myself have been wearing short haircuts for a long time and am happy.
2022-12-20
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Pretty spectacular
2022-12-21
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer
Flight distance : 15567024 ft
United Kingdom

Some great footage
2023-8-14
Use props
MollySco9
New

United Kingdom

Europe is by far my favourite destination, just some of the most incredible and beautiful countries I've ever been to. It was always so cheap to get around too and flights were always relatively affordable with Easyjet discount codes and frequent last minute cheap deals.

Me and my husband have made some of the best memories on our travels through Europe and this made lots of those memories flood back into my mind.
2023-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules