Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
live stream not working
2317 6 2020-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crash1sttime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

In DJI GO android latest version FB live stream works
In DJI GO IOS latest version FB live stream does not work.

Why ?

2020-3-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to hear that, may we have more details of the problem when making Facebook live streaming via the DJI Go iOS version? What is the error message? Aar you referring to Mavic Pro or Osmo Mobile 2?
2020-3-30
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-30 03:57
Sorry to hear that, may we have more details of the problem when making Facebook live streaming via the DJI Go iOS version? What is the error message? Aar you referring to Mavic Pro or Osmo Mobile 2?

Its the latest version on the IOS Appstore

The Mavic Pro does not use the GO app ( you work for DJI so you should know this)

Its the Phantom 3 advanced, the phantom 3 Pro and the Osmo Mobile, these all use the GO app and none of them work.

It just sits showing "Connecting"

Facebook can livestream fine so im guessing its an App issue

I seem to remember a similar issue last year with the GO4 app.
2020-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

crash1sttime Posted at 3-30 06:22
Its the latest version on the IOS Appstore

The Mavic Pro does not use the GO app ( you work for DJI so you should know this)

I asked the model of the device just in case typo of the DJI Go app. May we also verify the iOS device you are using?
2020-3-31
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-31 00:13
I asked the model of the device just in case typo of the DJI Go app. May we also verify the iOS device you are using?

Model is Osmo 2

IOS is iphone 8 plus

2020-3-31
Use props
Lex Van Campos
lvl.1

Spain

Same problem here, DJI OSMO Action is connected to my phone and wifi, As soon i hit go live on facebook it tells me no connected plus not finding my wifi, How is that when befor i go live its good and connected ?
can someone please fix this problem, Its for almost 18 months people ask for help like Make it also avalible as a webcam, No help or update at all.
Now this app is already like a mess sins it came out.

When do we get some reall updates ? OSMO?
2021-2-14
Use props
crash1sttime
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Lex Van Campos Posted at 2-14 07:25
Same problem here, DJI OSMO Action is connected to my phone and wifi, As soon i hit go live on facebook it tells me no connected plus not finding my wifi, How is that when befor i go live its good and connected ?
can someone please fix this problem, Its for almost 18 months people ask for help like Make it also avalible as a webcam, No help or update at all.
Now this app is already like a mess sins it came out.

On the Osmo action cam, you go live from the mimo app
2021-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules