Wanna See Some Speed????
1869 12 2015-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

Well here is the video from the latest XOSTTFMF!!!! Made it almost all the way then the rain came in last night and spoiled the last couple races!!!!!! I've got like 6hrs of video's but can't put it all on here lol... So if you have any requests just PM me... Enjoy Best viewed at least 720p and 1080p smile emoticon Click on gear icon in lower right corner and select resolution you want

Ok does anyone like this or not like it? and curious if anyone else has done this what views you choose to do

Mike
2015-6-14
Use props
thedak
lvl.1

United States

Love it ...
2015-6-14
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
United States

Thanks thedak
2015-6-14
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
United States

Something Different
2015-6-15
Use props
leoamartinez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1602986 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Nice Video!!!!
2015-6-15
Use props
stazrich
New

United States

Nice change of pace, Thank You! Awesome cars!

Rich
2015-6-15
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
United States

stazrich@gmail. Posted at 2015-6-16 10:37
Nice change of pace, Thank You! Awesome cars!

Rich

Thanks Rich
2015-7-3
Use props
mattd
lvl.3

Australia

Really cool - can you tell me what you do with the inspire between the cars getting ready? Do you land and just before they come down the strip fly up and then land again?

I think it would be cool if you where a bit further down the track rather than at the very start and pan as they start and go past and then fly with them as long as you can - or is it done so you don't distract them?

2015-7-4
Use props
SkyDen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31152 ft
United States

Very cool, nice work.  Question, did you have a second controller running the camera?
2015-7-4
Use props
jhall651
lvl.3

United States

This is Kilkare raceway.  Thats funny.  I'm from Beavercreek, Ohio.  Small world.
2015-7-4
Use props
Inspire1flyer
lvl.2

United States

Nice video! I would probably try starting from about a quarter of the way down the track out in front of the cars, rotate the camera 180 degrees to the rear and fly forward full speed trying to stay ahead of them for as long as possible.  Then tilt the cam straight down as they past under the aircraft. I think that would make a cool shot!
2015-7-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very cool footage and love the upbeat background music.  
2022-2-20
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

That's some serious horsepower there. Cool vid, like the split-screen effect :-)
2022-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules