Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
rc car riding the Road
1377 14 2020-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

As I enjoy my Fun  and layed the track out in my mind    love the slides, next vid may just be that.

2020-3-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That is close to flying a drone
2020-4-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Awesome. What sort of RC car is it?
2020-4-1
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 4-1 00:47
That is close to flying a drone

I flew drones  been with the Blades nano QX, 250QX, 350QX, DJI Phantom v1.1.1.  I sold off as  We The People gave the  Drone ... and lay to  rest.  the rules are not what concerns me. its  everyone has their own rule.   

2020-4-1
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-1 01:17
Awesome. What sort of RC car is it?

Thanks.  Traxxas Rustler 4x4 VXL 1:10th scale one of my rcs.     a enjoyable hobby on the ground.  the OA really smooths out the Bump  I cropped the frame say about 10% the most.
2020-4-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fishycomics Posted at 4-1 02:42
Thanks.  Traxxas Rustler 4x4 VXL 1:10th scale one of my rcs.     a enjoyable hobby on the ground.  the OA really smooths out the Bump  I cropped the frame say about 10% the most.

Just watched a demo of it on YouTube,  that's one hell of a car.  I have a nitro powered 4x4 in the loft but Ive not driven it in years, don't know if you can still get the fuel.
2020-4-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Fishycomics Posted at 4-1 02:39
I flew drones  been with the Blades nano QX, 250QX, 350QX, DJI Phantom v1.1.1.  I sold off as  We The People gave the  Drone ... and lay to  rest.  the rules are not what concerns me. its  everyone has their own rule.   

https://youtu.be/9uTCTHFe8ls

For me the drone is just another tool in the camerabag that gives me new possibilities.
I really love how I can capture the world from a different perspective.
Now I'm just waiting for DJI to release a drone that is EASA compliant because my MP is getting (too) old....
2020-4-1
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-1 03:27
Just watched a demo of it on YouTube,  that's one hell of a car.  I have a nitro powered 4x4 in the loft but Ive not driven it in years, don't know if you can still get the fuel.

Thank you for watching. and Nitro is still available. I remember a gal for $20, looks like its double on-line.   My neighbor like you  wants to get it out,    all we got is time in this hobby. if  you want  or not, once you get started back in you say why did I ever stop.  Lol     Which do I preferred nitro or lipo. Lipo as its easier, nitro as its bad A**
2020-4-1
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice.
2020-4-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fishycomics Posted at 4-1 04:08
Thank you for watching. and Nitro is still available. I remember a gal for $20, looks like its double on-line.   My neighbor like you  wants to get it out,    all we got is time in this hobby. if  you want  or not, once you get started back in you say why did I ever stop.  Lol     Which do I preferred nitro or lipo. Lipo as its easier, nitro as its bad A**

I never had enough batteries so the nitro meant that I could play for as long as I wanted.
2020-4-2
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

DAFlys Posted at 4-2 00:33
I never had enough batteries so the nitro meant that I could play for as long as I wanted.

Nitro  or Lipo.    its  fun either way.
2020-4-2
Use props
NatureDigital
Second Officer
Flight distance : 373002 ft
United States

Nice video
2020-4-30
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cool vid - does it take off?
2020-5-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome, the need for speed.
2020-5-27
Use props
Matman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 644669 ft
United States

Nice shots fishy!

Since you’re a Traxxas man, check this out. Traxxas Maxx off road, where Rocksteady really shines:
2020-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules