1221 10 2020-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mini User
lvl.4
Flight distance : 416854 ft
Germany

hi folks,

ive been trying for the last few days to do 360 panoramas. How do guys take the images ? i ve just took a picture and rotate the camera one third further and took the next one, then repeated that with slighty tilted down camera and so on.
but Photoshop has some big difficultys to stitch it togehter... also tried hugin.
is there any trick to do it right ? simple panorama without the tilt downwards work perfectly.

thanks,
have a good time

2020-4-1
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Hi, you have to wait untill DJI decide to add panorama into the app. If they do you have only one button to shoot auto pano or sphere.
The best way to stich the pano's /sphere is to use Kolor auto pano giga, https://www.panoramic-photo-guid ... es.html#preferences
or free program Windows ICE.
2020-4-1
Use props
thE29
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14094 ft
Austria

Or you can use the software, which Autopano is based on: http://matthewalunbrown.com/autostitch/autostitch.html and thats also free..
2020-4-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, currently, the Mavic Mini does not support Panorama. We are considering adding support for this function. If you have relevant compatibility requirements, please feel free to tell us. Your suggestions are very important to us.
2020-4-1
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Mavic Mini does not support Panorama
2020-4-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

If you have enough overlap (about 1/4 should be enough) either program should be able to stitch it.
Unless there is a lot of distortion in the photo that makes PS not able to stitch.
2020-4-1
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

I think the problem with PS are the vertical stitches. All of my stitches are made using CS3 (dating back to 2007) that stitches quite good for horizontal panos.
There are however far more professional stitching suites that I've tried in the past.
2020-4-1
Use props
Ice_2k
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1132575 ft
Romania

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-1 01:53
Hi there, currently, the Mavic Mini does not support Panorama. We are considering adding support for this function. If you have relevant compatibility requirements, please feel free to tell us. Your suggestions are very important to us.

Just wanted to say thanks for this,  these kinds of replies (e.g. "we are considering adding this") are very useful.
2020-4-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Ice_2k Posted at 4-1 07:34
Just wanted to say thanks for this,  these kinds of replies (e.g. "we are considering adding this") are very useful.

You're welcome.
2020-4-3
Use props
Pashi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4862598 ft
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-1 01:53

I even ready to pay extra for this function. I think it's great if you will add professional functions to Mavic Mini for money.
2020-4-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Pashi Posted at 4-3 13:33
I even ready to pay extra for this function. I think it's great if you will add professional functions to Mavic Mini for money.

Thanks for your suggestion, we have forwarded this request to the related team.
2020-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules