Gimbal Error, Motor Protected (Osmo Mobil 3)
9581 14 2020-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dji_german
lvl.1
Germany

Cell phone : Huawei P30 pro(192g)

1. The pan motor seems to have unnecessary torque. When i turn on osmo mobil 3 , it rotates the cell phone completely towards trigger side with camera facing control buttons. (01:05 in video)

2. Always shows the following error on screen
"Gimbal Error,motor protected, Restore" (picture)

3. Upon tapping resume, nothing happens. The gimbal rotates back to an odd position and shows the same error again.(video 02:40)

4. The joystick dosnt work at all , neither can i Tilt nor can i pan. (02:53)

I have the gimbal since a month, initially i didn't have any problems. Now for the last 3,4 days, i mostly have gimbal error but sometimes it works.

Can anyone help me with this, i have seen others also complaing about this. Do I need repair (which would be absolute nonsense as I haven't literally used it)

Gimbal error

Gimbal error
2020-4-1
Use props
Dji_german
lvl.1
Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky2Z2zIaoVY
2020-4-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Dji_german, we apologize for the trouble with Osmo Mobile 3, it is recommended to send in the gimbal for the diagnosis and repair service, our repair center will help get it solved, please start an online ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
2020-4-2
Use props
djiuser_IDg22OpG0E2D
New

United Kingdom

I have exact same issue, is there no fix without sending it back?
2020-6-5
Use props
djiuser_ujUqORTj2ZQs
New

Germany

Same here. Bought it yesterday. Error came after I tuned it on the second time. Faulty batch? New firmware is installed. Needed it on the weekend now I am stucknwith that error. Just great...
2020-6-6
Use props
fans00246fca
New

United States

I just received my gimbal yesterday in the mail, via best buy.  Less than one day of using, I have the same problem.  It was working perfectly and is now erratic.   Clicking trigger twice to recenter causes it to spin until "gimbal error".  I have tried resetting default.  Phone is Galaxy S10.
2020-6-27
Use props
djiuser_urHugDvHcUNC
New

United Kingdom

fans00246fca Posted at 6-27 05:25
I just received my gimbal yesterday in the mail, via best buy.  Less than one day of using, I have the same problem.  It was working perfectly and is now erratic.   Clicking trigger twice to recenter causes it to spin until "gimbal error".  I have tried resetting default.  Phone is Galaxy S10.

I have this same problem any solution?
2020-7-16
Use props
Niel Diamond Naga
New

Japan

I have the exact same issue., i judt recieve my gimbal last friday and i started to use it this morning and when i turned it on again this night it say gimbal error
2020-8-2
Use props
djiuser_CzpsSSlo4N2B
New

India

I have same problem with my gimbal. Can any one say what is the fix for this issue?
2020-8-11
Use props
djiuser_3XDSGxVvFHnN
New

Guatemala

Tengo el mismo problema, estaba funcionando bien, y luego empiezo a girar sin control y me aparece en mensaje que dice "error de motor" que pedo hacer?
2020-10-12
Use props
djiuser_sjIv7x0LKNEM
New

India

I have the same issue. I contacted service centre via mail a dozen times. But no use. Very bad service from their side. Dont buy and dont recomment this kind of waste products to anyone. Im very very very disappointed and im a very unsatisfied customer. Waste of money....
2020-11-5
Use props
phoenix.ai92
New

Maldives

I have the same issue. Any updates or solutions so far?
2021-1-28
Use props
djiuser_zMDJp0ZCBDxZ
New

Philippines

I have the same issue.please help what to do?
2021-7-10
Use props
djiuser_IYEvy96hiHjf
New
India

I'm facing the same issue with my osmo 3. Is there any fix for this? Or anyone knows the cause?
2021-9-23
Use props
djiuser_vNbdIyfDZvlD
New

Philippines

Has this been fix already?
2021-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules