DJI Assistant Inspire 2 MAC
1690 6 2020-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mringalss
lvl.1

France

Hello ,

I've some troubles when i downlaod the DJI Assisatnt for Inspire@ on my MacBook IOS Catalina , it seems it's no possible to install the software , does it exist a update or recent software works with Catalina please ?

Thank you .

2020-4-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi mringalss, I have sent you PM of the workaround, please check, thank you.
2020-4-1
Use props
Drafted
New
Flight distance : 46319 ft
Philippines

I figured out how to load DJI Assistant 2 on my MacBook Pro. Needed to go into settings - security and allow the download.
2020-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Drafted Posted at 4-5 00:58
I figured out how to load DJI Assistant 2 on my MacBook Pro. Needed to go into settings - security and allow the download.

Good to know you were able to figure it out by yourself, should you have any other problem, please let us know.
2020-4-6
Use props
Dschapin
lvl.2
United States

Hello I cannot get assistant 2 to work on Mac tried Catalina the Big Sur and even the how good videos do not work.  
2021-8-20
Use props
Dschapin
lvl.2
United States

Hello I cannot get assistant 2 to work on Mac tried Catalina the Big Sur and even the how good videos do not work.  
2021-8-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dschapin Posted at 8-20 16:07
Hello I cannot get assistant 2 to work on Mac tried Catalina the Big Sur and even the how good videos do not work.

Hi, I am sorry for the issue you encountered. May I know if there is an error message when you install the DJI Assistant 2? Please provide the details of the issue you have for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules