Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Focus Motor control over S-Bus or through App
2121 2 2020-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ryanfrancis-sp
lvl.2

United States

I cannot find for the life of me if it's possible to control the external focus motor remotely either through the app or with an external RC through the S-Bus port. The Xbox controller in the app has an option for focus, but with my focus motor connected it does nothing, so it must be for the built in camera focus.

Has anyone tried this? I have the Universal Mount and want to Jib this gimbal but I'm trying to see if I have everything or will I need to buy an aftermarket focus system for something this device is clearly capable of.

Also I hope they are adding focus control to the app, because settings focus points with the motion control is something that should be already integrated.
2020-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Remotely controlling the focus motor via the APP is still not available for Ronin-S, we could not give any suggestion if the third-party external RC, but your need and requirement will be forwarded to our engineers for attention, please note the future update.
2020-4-5
Use props
fans67fa04ba
New
Flight distance : 200627 ft

Portugal

this upgrade would be awesome
2022-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules