Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My second attempt at editing - using the same questionable material
987 6 2015-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MikeAngelo
lvl.2

United States

2015-6-14
Use props
Trracer
lvl.1

Sweden

Wow, that's some flat landscape (but pretty).
2015-6-15
Use props
DrNice
New

Netherlands

What device did you use?
2015-6-15
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

Are you in Texas? One of those fields you flew over looked like it had been mown recently. The ruts indicate that part of the field was either slightly under water or very mushy or both!

My sister lives in Richmond (Houston area). A couple of years ago they tore out the woods behind her house and built this big ugly berm. She said it destroyed the view. With all the flooding this year the berm protected their neighborhood!

I have the same problem you do. I'm in central Florida. We have a few hills, but not much that warrants great scenery shots. Videoed an old house yesterday - my first cinematic effort. Still hard to maneuver with my heart in my throat!
2015-6-15
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

You're doing a better job managing your "tilt" relative to mine. I gave up trying to find the perfect speed for the gimbal tilt/roll. I moved mine several times yesterday and was never happy with the result. Ultimately, I just clipped those sections and transitioned into the next "sequence." After the fact it's obvious that I tilted the camera, but it doesn't give that "sudden rush" of the tilting action.

So much to learn - how to fly to record things smoothly, the right settings (come on filters!) and then the right editing techniques as well.
2015-6-15
Use props
MikeAngelo
lvl.2

United States

DrNice Posted at 2015-6-15 19:06
What device did you use?

what device?   explain
2015-6-15
Use props
MikeAngelo
lvl.2

United States

aburkefl@gmail. Posted at 2015-6-15 19:36
Are you in Texas? One of those fields you flew over looked like it had been mown recently. The ruts  ...

Yes.....I am in Texas......just south of Houston.   Pearland area.
2015-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules