4743 6 2020-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aileron79
lvl.1
Flight distance : 517779 ft
Norway

Hi folks!
I have a budget of an equivalent of about 500-600USD for a new phone. And, of course, it has to be compatible with the Mavic 2 Pro and the DJI Go 4 app, respectively. First, I have not found an up to date official compatibility list from DJI (only from some third parties). Is there such a list available? Is anyone using the Samsung Galaxy S10e (mind the e!) using with the app? Thanks in advance!
2020-4-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Aileron79, Samsung Galaxy S10e is not in the compatible list at the moment but it doesn't mean it cannot be used, we hope other users who have the same phone could give you some advice. We will also keep updating the compatibility list. DJI Go 4 list.png
2020-4-4
Use props
Aileron79
lvl.1
Flight distance : 517779 ft
Norway

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-4 02:36
Hi Aileron79, Samsung Galaxy S10e is not in the compatible list at the moment but it doesn't mean it cannot be used, we hope other users who have the same phone could give you some advice. We will also keep updating the compatibility list.[view_image]

Thanks a lot for the list. But unfortunately, it does not really contain current smartphones. As I understand it, DJI encouranges users to buy outdated hardware instead of brand new phones. This confuses me, don't you have an updated list which contains state-of-the-art mobile phones?
2020-4-4
Use props
ArcticPhoto
Second Officer
Norway

I use a Galaxy S7 for my Mavic 2, and I see no reason why the S10e should not work fine. It is a "flagship" phone with fast octa-core processor. As you know it has a slightly smaller screen than many phones, but in my opinion that is not very important. I am sure the S10e is a very good choice for the Mavic 2 and DJI Go4.
2020-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Aileron79 Posted at 4-4 03:19
Thanks a lot for the list. But unfortunately, it does not really contain current smartphones. As I understand it, DJI encouranges users to buy outdated hardware instead of brand new phones. This confuses me, don't you have an updated list which contains state-of-the-art mobile phones?

Sorry that the compatible list was not updated timely, we will forward your concern to the development team to expedite the update of the list. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-4-5
Use props
Luiz Renato
New

United States

S10e still not working Why dji??? Why????
2020-5-13
Use props
ToddWaddington
lvl.1
Flight distance : 333947 ft
United States

yeah, what happened to updating the list?
2023-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules