P4 Pro V2.0 remote controller won't connect to anything...
2059 1 2020-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Juanchungfung
New

Philippines

Hi,

Some days ago i've let felt my bag with my phantom 4 pro V2.0, batteries, and the remote. Two little parts from the phantom break up (those one), but the real deal for me is the remote controller. I can't get it to connect to the drone. The LED stay red, and the drone flash quickly yellow.
When i plug my tablet, my phone, or my compuer on the remote, nothing is detected. So i can't launch the linking process with Dji Go 4. But when i connect my tablet, the charging from the remote is active. When you connect your phone to your remote, Dji Go 4 will launch instantly and automaticlly, not there (ive tried uninstalling the app, and 3 different phones).
So i've tried linking it to my computer for refreshing the firmware, but this won't work. Dji Assistant won't found the remote, nor the computer.

Finally, i've tried forcing linking with C1 + C2 + record button, then pushing the right wheel, but nothing happen, i only get a D-DD. Other combinaison won't work neither: C1 + C2 + shutter button, C1 + C2 + record button, always get the same D-DD beeps.

The remote didn"t touch the ground wen the bag felt, that's why i have hope about another than a mechanical problem.

If any of you got any hint, or anything to try, i will gladly test it before contacting Dji's support.

Excuse my poor english.

Kindly,
2020-4-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for the trouble with the RC, please try the following steps to link the RC to the aircraft:
Press and hold the C1, C2 and Record buttons at the same time. When the Remote Controller Status Indicator LED blinks blue quickly and a “DDD…” beep is emitted, press the aircraft’s “Link” button with a needle.
When the button blinks red, it indicates that the linking is in progress. When the Remote Controller Status Indicator is solid green, and the “DDD…” beep is stopped, it indicates that the remote controller is successfully linked to the aircraft.
For the connection between the RC and the mobile device, what devices have you tried? Please try both iOS device and Android, and try different cables, if there is still no any luck, the RC will need to be sent back for the diagnosis.
2020-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules