RobotMaster connection via router
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PingAndPong
lvl.1

French Polynesia

Hi !

I can't connect the robotMaster via router. I did as the guide said but still cant. it said the QR code is invalid. The password should be right.
In tip it said Unable to complete robot  connection when location servec are disabled.  I activated my mobile location, when i go on google map i can see the icone in the notification table but i cant see it on the robotMaster app. Is it normal ? And of course the app already have the right for location.
2020-4-4
Use props
PingAndPong
lvl.1

French Polynesia

Okay i needed to update to be able to scan, but now after the bip sound im waiting "connecting" but been a hour i have been waiting and trying again and again
2020-4-4
Use props
DanMan32
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2489501 ft
United States

I've had trouble at times also.  I suspect it isn't always reading the QR code correctly but instead of telling you that it hasn't read the QR code, it instead repeats "connecting'
The S1 has to read the QR code in order to get your WiFi SSID and password.   Note that the SSID is likely case sensitive so if your WiFi ID is "MyWifi-Personal" be sure to enter "MyWifi-Personal" and not mywifi-personal.

I've also seen devices and WiFi APs having issues when it comes to negotiating TKIP versus AES.  My garage door opener had this issue with one of my two tandem APs when I had the APs set to use TKIP + AES.  The opener would only connect to the farther AP.  Only when I set them to AES only did the opener connect to the closer AP.   Using TKIP versus AES will probably be an advanced WiFi setting on your AP or router.
2020-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules